sB Best Application

Clan App - Please create your own topic to apply
junetheken

sB Best Application

Postby junetheken » Wed May 20, 2020 7:30 am

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Best, I go by username: sB Best.
Steam Profile : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053717761/

I am 22 and currently located in Singapore.

I enjoy playing BO1 and it would be nice to know that their is active players as well to help with the banning of cheaters and keeping the servers fun and clean.I play frequently and feel more available administrators would just help the game play more smoothly.

I used to play on the [NEC] 24/7 Team Deathmatch server as well as [V3X] Server and no I am not an admin on any of the servers.

I do not currently have, nor have I ever had, a VAC ban.

I would like to appreciate your time and consideration, and hope to be part of the Dirty Reaper clan.

Gr0uNDh0g

Re: sB Best Application

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Wed May 20, 2020 9:13 am

Hi sB, welcome and thank you for your application.
We have to learn to know you first so when you're in one of our two BO servers, please join us on Teamspeak. You can find the address on our home page.

The moderator rights given to members is a privilige. It's not meant for non-stop policing. We are not the Black Ops police. When abused, those priviliges will be taken. Banning is not a privilige all members have. At the moment we feel the number of administrators we have suffices.

So, that said, welcome again and like I mentioned: meet the members in-game and on Teamspeak :sos: Only then will we be able to have a clan vote.

Until we meet,

Team Fluffy Bunny Slipper Admin
:mafia: :read: :shock: :howdy: :cheesin: :crazypilot:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:

Return to “Clan Application”