General Discussion area for any topic
MadRocker

Mad Flashes

Postby MadRocker » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:19 am

Aren't they pretty...ornamented like a christmas tree
pierced.jpg
Mad Flashing
pierced.jpg (339.28 KiB) Viewed 10709 times
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Nemmie

Re: Mad Flashes

Postby Nemmie » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:18 pm

Just a heads up...you should never pierce a part of your body that an angry woman can yank off! :feminist: Not that I would ever do anything like that :uda: but I am sure we have all met at least one that would.

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:25 pm

Can you hang some christmas balls in them, just for laughs and G16GL35? :tease:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:24 pm

[quote="Nemmie"]Just a heads up...you should never pierce a part of your body that an angry woman can yank off! :feminist: Not that I would ever do anything like that :uda: but I am sure we have all met at least one that would.[/quo

:yahoo: :shok: Unless he's into that sort of thing of course

Nemmie

Postby Nemmie » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:06 pm

hogheadkills (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))
Nemmie (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Just a heads up...you should never pierce a part of your body that an angry woman can yank off! :feminist: Not that I would ever do anything like that :uda: but I am sure we have all met at least one that would.[/quo

:yahoo: :shok: Unless he's into that sort of thing of course

That wouldn't surprise me :laugh2:

Giggles

Postby Giggles » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:33 pm

Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Can you hang some christmas balls in them, just for laughs and G16GL35? :tease:

I really wanted a 'like' button for this!
A Giggle a day, keeps the blues away!

4skin

Postby 4skin » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:25 pm

SO WOULD KITTY BO BO

Return to “General Discussion”