Lost Your Rank and Prestige?

General Discussion area for any topic
crafted_packet

Lost Your Rank and Prestige?

Postby crafted_packet » Fri May 27, 2016 4:12 pm

Ok, so at least one other member (besides myself) lost their prestige and was also set back to level one this week. If this happens to you, you need to exit the game using TASK MANAGER; Kill both Steam and COD. This will (should?) prevent your "new rank" from being synced to the cloud. If you close out of the game normally, Steam servers get updated/synced with your new shiny rank that tells you you're NUMBER ONE!

If, like me, you did NOT End Task, then the fix below SHOULD work for you. I read through a crap-ton of forums and found that this glitch has happened to LOTS of people, with noone knowing quite how to fix it.

TRY THIS:

~ Originally Posted By TORFdot0 on Reddit ~
[–]TORFdot0[S] 7 points 1 year ago

OK guys!!! I ended up getting my level back. I just went into combat training and screwed around (It happened to have my combat training stats saved but not my online stats)

Anyways I played a game and then quit. And I was level 44 14th prestige! I had my gold guns and everything! It did not return me to level 50, but waaay better than starting at level 1, prestige 0 again. So if you guys see this in the future you know what to do!

I'll try this after work today and post whether or not it works for me....
:iws:

dutchshultz

Re: Lost Your Rank and Prestige?

Postby dutchshultz » Fri May 27, 2016 6:31 pm

You may have lost your PRO perks as well. I did

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Fri May 27, 2016 8:18 pm

Had this happen a couple of years ago. Nothing I tried worked and I Googled the shit out of it. Eventually all returned to normal a few weeks later, just out of the blue... :confused:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Fri May 27, 2016 8:50 pm

It happened to me too and I think Schoolhouse.

BigB

Postby BigB » Fri May 27, 2016 8:58 pm

It happen to me twice that's steam for you
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Return to “General Discussion”