Amd Drivers and Background Running Services.

General Discussion area for any topic
MadRocker

Amd Drivers and Background Running Services.

Postby MadRocker » Mon May 30, 2016 3:06 pm

Seems another AMD issue with their drivers is that 2 programs run in the background. Plays.tv and AMD gaming evolved. I knew about gaming evolved, but not play.tv.. For windows 10 right click on task bar open up task manager, click on startup tab and disable for startup. For windows 7 click start, in the Search programs type msconfig hit enter. Click startup tab and uncheck the box. Hit apply and reboot. Don't go too crazy with windows 7 unchecking things if unsure. Some programs are necessary for startup. I beta test W10 AMD drivers so I'm passing info down as issues are discovered. Im not sure if version 16.3.2 WHQL (short for windows aprroved) does but 16.5.1 and 16.5.3 do.
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Gr0uNDh0g

Re: Amd Drivers and Background Running Services.

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Tue May 31, 2016 4:37 am

Yeah I hate those 'extras'. I unchecked them the second they started deploying that shit. :stop:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Return to “General Discussion”