TeamSpeak server

General Discussion area for any topic
BigB

TeamSpeak server

Postby BigB » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:23 am

We also another team speak IP address is 73.196.151.28:9987 or dirtyreapers.ts3name.com It is up and running we are going to switch in about a month
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

MadRocker

Re: TeamSpeak server

Postby MadRocker » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:29 pm

I've placed the new TS server on the bottom left of our webpage portal for now. When the transition is over I will replace the old block with the new server and edit the site slightly.
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

GingerNinja

Postby GingerNinja » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:12 am

I jumped on the new TS server tonight and got an error message saying I had insufficient permissions, whatever that is. I couldn't move to any other channel other than default. I saw Reaper and Mad in the hanging out room through the DR site but couldn't see you guys when I opened TS.

MadRocker

Postby MadRocker » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:20 am

fixed
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Return to “General Discussion”