General Discussion area for any topic
hogheadkills

Re: My prairie dog

Postby hogheadkills » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:33 pm

does de allow u to hold him, he looks freindly

4skin

Postby 4skin » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:10 pm

hogheadkills (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))
celticknight (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Was wondering, how one is able to get a prairie dog?

You might have to check with your local animal shelter some animals are not permttied in some states. Like ferrets we cant have them in Calif even if they are spayed and have shots.
In Yorkshire England we keep our Ferrets down our Trousers and tie sring/rope at the Ankle so they don't pop out and escape.

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:26 am

Well it's not a Groundhog :mocking: but it looks adorable.

4skin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))In Yorkshire England we keep our Ferrets down our Trousers and tie sring/rope at the Ankle so they don't pop out and escape.

:swoon:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Return to “General Discussion”