Call of Duty - World at War

General Discussion area for any topic
Gr0uNDh0g

Call of Duty - World at War

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:09 pm

Soooo..... I thought I already owned this game but turns out I didn't. So I just bought it :pewpew:
When is the server usually populated? :gamer:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

MadRocker

Re: Call of Duty - World at War

Postby MadRocker » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:23 pm

Me and Reaper have been on it.. It works but theirs an error with paranicon. Checkin through the logs the path to the game log is wrong.I think its in the sql server that comes with paranicon since I cant find any kind of config file in paranicon for WaW to fix it, and it continues to use that path when we add it as a new server. I think the path extension was too long and it farted paranicon internally at the core sql somewhere. The path its looking for doesn't exist.

(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON'))) (!empty($user->lang['SELECT_ALL_CODE'])) ? $user->lang['SELECT_ALL_CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'SELECT_ALL_CODE')))

Log file not found: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Smellyshoe WaW\Call of Duty World at War\Call of Duty World at War\Call of Duty - World at War\main\games_mp.log
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

hogheadkills

Re: Call of Duty - World at War

Postby hogheadkills » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:33 pm

Im in also, and cod 4. :wave:

Return to “General Discussion”