Busy

General Discussion area for any topic
hogheadkills

Busy

Postby hogheadkills » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:02 pm

I took on the position as Tresauer for Our local union, im the 4th one since about april Last year. MOstly book keeping but also responsible of contacting payroll to make changes if any needed. Also I have to do monthly billing to the union and year end tax stuff. The last guys were way behind and never really caught up. I have the help of an auditor and im on the phone sometimes 4 or 5 hours learning the system. I will be making a trip to Ohio late April for a 3 or 4 day class at International Headquarters so I may not be on much :nea: and now back to year end state :shok: ments.

BigB

Re: Busy

Postby BigB » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:34 am

No problem Hog.
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:18 pm

I'll see you when I see you! :drinks:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:

4skin

Postby 4skin » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:47 pm

:ok: Hope your going to get paid for all your effots

MadRocker

Postby MadRocker » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:00 pm

We'll be here waiting to shoot your face off :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:41 am

4skin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON'))):ok: Hope your going to get paid for all your effots
:shok: Nope no extra pay it's for our local, I can claim a salary on the days I take off if they fall on a reg working day but its not equal to me working :shout:

Return to “General Discussion”