Withdrawls

General Discussion area for any topic
BigB

Re: Withdrawls

Postby BigB » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:09 am

i have two video card here that are dead do you want me to send them to you lol but he change the video card to and it don't work either and he only has one PCIe slot and no onboard video.The slot could be bad.
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

WilBury

Postby WilBury » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:50 am

Hmm, you can only flog an old machine so much... :scared:
If possible, how about bring the thing to the people that sold the new stuff & get them to make it work...
:blink:
"I've forgotten more than I'll ever know..." - WilBury

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:51 pm

DirtyReaper (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))i have two video card here that are dead do you want me to send them to you lol but he change the video card to and it don't work either and he only has one PCIe slot and no onboard video.The slot could be bad.

Hey stop talking about my slot :laughinghard: my slot is sensitive :mocking:

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:59 pm

WilBury (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Hmm, you can only flog an old machine so much... :scared:
If possible, how about bring the thing to the people that sold the new stuff & get them to make it work...
:blink:

No ordered it om from amazon.

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:06 pm

Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))I have yet to see video card failure in a desktop pc too. (In laptops all the time though... :gotcha: )
On the other hand, you now have two monitors not working. One of them is new. Chances are it is your videocard. On the other hand, I've received my share of DOA's. Better check a third monitor. If your TV has an HDMI port, like WIl said, try that.

If it is your video card and you do have an onboard GPU (video processor) then you're going to need a new card anyways 'cause there's no way in hell you can play games using the onboard GPU.... :nea:

Keep us posted!

So for not someone real computer savvy, are you saying plug the monitor into the tv or the tv to the computer. TV is to big to carry to the computer.

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:01 am

The TV to your computer and see if anything happens. You might have to 'select input' on your remote control if nothing happens at first. I understood your video card does have an hdmi port after all. The pic on Facebook was shown from downwards up so I thought it was some other port :nosepick:

If even the TV doesn't work then something is wrong with the pc. And likely the video card. Don't you have a compyter savvy family member or friend closeby?
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:57 pm

Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))The TV to your computer and see if anything happens. You might have to 'select input' on your remote control if nothing happens at first. I understood your video card does have an hdmi port after all. The pic on Facebook was shown from downwards up so I thought it was some other port :nosepick:

If even the TV doesn't work then something is wrong with the pc. And likely the video card. Don't you have a compyter savvy family member or friend closeby?

:cray: Oh thats not going to happen, I would have to unhook the computer from everything and bring it downstairs to hook it up. Way to much work for me. Not to mention my mother in law and wife watch tv 13 hours a day, they would be devastated with out it. :laughinghard:

WilBury

Postby WilBury » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:20 pm

In that case, might be time to consider a house call from a mobile techy if you're not too far out of town. :sportbike:
"I've forgotten more than I'll ever know..." - WilBury

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:13 am

WilBury (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))In that case, might be time to consider a house call from a mobile techy if you're not too far out of town. :sportbike:

Nope I don't live in the sticks but wish i did maybe reaper makes house calls 2200 miles away :crazypilot: lol. I'm thinking new computer now not that i want too.

Return to “General Discussion”