Sorry I have been MIA for a bit

General Discussion area for any topic
Count

Sorry I have been MIA for a bit

Postby Count » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:35 pm

Been having some BS Health issues. I can't get into much detail cuz I might get sued due to HIPAA laws. LOL But anyway here is the rundown. I had a spinal fusion about 4 years ago, ever since then I have been dealing with this neuropathy BS all over my body (Skin feels like I have a 3rd degree sunburn 24/7), then somehow I managed to break my ankle, tear my achilles tendon, and collapse the arch in my foot. My ankle doc won't operate until the neurologist is done with all of his testing. I have one more test with the neurologist monday for them to remove a nerve from my good foot and send it off for testing. So in the past 3 weeks, I have had 2 MRI's 1 CT scan, 1 spinal tap (Not the band), 1 EMG, and 89,000 vials of blood taken and still no damn results except that it has finally been confirmed that my neuropathy is not in my had and it is real.

They call me "Mr. Glass"

hogheadkills

Re: Sorry I have been MIA for a bit

Postby hogheadkills » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:18 am

Well that sucks :shok: I hope you start mending soon. :nx: I have had back problems since I was about 12 I wont let them touch my back, not that anyone approached me on it I just live with the pain. get well soon.
Last edited by hogheadkills on Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:31 pm

Sounds like a bad rollercoaster, man! :kez2: Get well soon!
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

4skin

Postby 4skin » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:39 pm

Nasty business these heath issues ...I,m still getting over the heart attack I had at the beginning of the year...hope things get better for you soon mate !!!

Kramer

Postby Kramer » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:56 pm

Hope you get better soon!

Count

Postby Count » Thu May 03, 2018 7:22 pm

I have had this back problem since about 15 so I know what you mean by living with the pain. I finally had to have the back surgery because I couldn't work 4 hours without straight and have a straight back. As for the upcoming ankle surgery I am gonna do that in late September so I can get some motorcycle riding time in this summer before I am laid up for 4 months.

I will ba back playing, but with out a Mic and headphones for a while, My girls borrowed them and then left them out for the puppies to get a hold of. LOL

micsas56

Postby micsas56 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:38 pm

I was looking at different posts and came across the member's post "Count". I know what you're living and I think you're positive. Since I come on the DR forum and see what some members live, I feel less alone in my health problems. Despite all this, life goes on, the glass of water can be half empty or half full, which makes all the difference.
"ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS..." "LIFE" WILL BE TAKEN
Games = BF1, BF4, COD-BO2, COD-BO, COD-WaW, COD4

Return to “General Discussion”