PUBG - video card

General Discussion area for any topic
Gr0uNDh0g

PUBG - video card

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:02 pm

:sos:

Hey all,

I was wondering if the people who play PUBG want to share what video card they have and if it runs PUBG at max settings or not.
Looks like there's no escape. I'm gonna have to buy PUBG since most of the clan plays it. My computer is old :blush2: and I need to upgrade. I'm going to replace everything and build me a new system but first I'm going to buy a video card and see how it runs. I wouldn't be surprised if that does it.

SO:

What video card do you have and how well does is run PUBG?

:howdy:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

hogheadkills

Re: PUBG - video card

Postby hogheadkills » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:18 pm

i have nivida1050ti it fairly new.

firehawk5

Postby firehawk5 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:58 pm

I am using an MSI r9 390. I have it at very low settings because my car dis dying.

WilBury

Postby WilBury » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:35 pm

Sapphire Nitro R9 380 1010 MHZ 4G DDR5 running on an X48 PCIe 2.0 mobo with 8GB of DDR2 & a cranked Core2Duo 8500!

Barely getting 30-40 FPS in PUBG with everything set very low.
"I've forgotten more than I'll ever know..." - WilBury

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:19 am

WilBury (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Sapphire Nitro R9 380 1010 MHZ 4G DDR5 running on an X48 PCIe 2.0 mobo with 8GB of DDR2 & a cranked Core2Duo 8500!

How come I never see you online in PubG?

WilBury

Postby WilBury » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:04 pm

hogheadkills (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))How come I never see you online in PubG?

I've been mostly just trying different settings & sortof learning the basics.
I don't always sign in to friends on Steam nor do I know much about squad play.
I may have to break down & get on TS if I can't figure it out.
First time I managed to team up with some of the guys, I ran over my teamate! :sportbike: :shok:

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:42 pm

I think I'm gonna find myself an RX480 (AMD) or Geforce 1060 if I can find one for a somewhat decent price :focus:
Anyone got one of these?

WilBury (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Sapphire Nitro R9 380 1010 MHZ 4G DDR5 running on an X48 PCIe 2.0 mobo with 8GB of DDR2 & a cranked Core2Duo 8500!

I bet that if you find yourself a Core 2 Quad you'll do a lot better. Recently upgraded someones old board (also with an LGA 775 socket) from a core 2 Duo to a Core 2 Quad. Found a fast one on eBay for a steal.
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

WilBury

Postby WilBury » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:46 pm

Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))I bet that if you find yourself a Core 2 Quad you'll do a lot better. Recently upgraded someones old board (also with an LGA 775 socket) from a core 2 Duo to a Core 2 Quad. Found a fast one on eBay for a steal.

Just dropped my dime on a Q9650. :ebay: Should be rockin' by the end of the month! Plus, I can throw E8500 into the spare Dell.
:wave: :pewpew:

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:36 am

WilBury (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Just dropped my dime on a Q9650. :ebay: Should be rockin' by the end of the month! Plus, I can throw E8500 into the spare Dell.
:wave: :pewpew:

Nice! :rock_on: Let us know how that goes! You know you can also boost your Sapphire Nitro R9 380's performance a little using the Radeon settings software. I boosted my GPU clock with 12,79% and my memory clock with 8,33%. No problems whatsoever :victorious:

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:35 am

:laughinghard:
WilBury (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))
hogheadkills (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))How come I never see you online in PubG?

I've been mostly just trying different settings & sortof learning the basics.
I don't always sign in to friends on Steam nor do I know much about squad play.
I may have to break down & get on TS if I can't figure it out.
First time I managed to team up with some of the guys, I ran over my teamate! :sportbike: :shok:

:laughinghard: shit happens, I was driving once with a random member in DUO and couldn't get us out of the blue zone and we died I kept going in the wrong direction.

Return to “General Discussion”