Banned

General Discussion area for any topic
MadRocker

Re: Banned

Postby MadRocker » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:57 am

LMAO
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:22 am

I sent an email to ubisoft and they did get back with me. they said it does appear my account was compromised because the person using was in a different location than from where my account is,. They want me to change my password which I already the first day, and want me to do the 2 authentication thingy then they will look at reinstating my game.

MadRocker

Postby MadRocker » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:42 pm

EA was good to me, Hope Ubi is good to you also.
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:36 pm

MadRocker (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))EA was good to me, Hope Ubi is good to you also.

Oh your a hacker tooooooo :laugh2: :read:

Return to “General Discussion”