WTF DO I DO NOW ?

General Discussion area for any topic
4skin

WTF DO I DO NOW ?

Postby 4skin » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:05 pm

I have a problem regarding a flag pole I purchased in an on line auction and wonder if anybody out there has any advice ..
I was given a free flag of St George with a set of washing up pans I purchased on a certain website and with the upcoming World Cup I thought it may be a good idea to purchase a flagpole for my front garden . I typed in REGULAR SIZED FLAGPOLES FOR SALE into my search engine and to cut a long story short inadvertently ended up buying a used pole from the Khazak embassy in Tehran .
This was clearly an error on my part and after several frantic emails to the embassy I have now discovered that the pole is actually 200 ft tall and not the 20 footer I had previously thought , ( the flag is no bigger than a small towel and will look quite ridiculous ) .
The Embassy refuses to cooperate and cancel my order . I will be left with a bill for well over £15000 (pole and shipping costs) and flagpole the height of a small block of flats in my front garden unless I can reason with them ..
Can anybody help ?

Gr0uNDh0g

Re: WTF DO I DO NOW ?

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:15 pm

I'd call Borat and let him fix it :gotcha:

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

MadRocker

Re: WTF DO I DO NOW ?

Postby MadRocker » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:44 pm

Practice?
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Return to “General Discussion”