The dreaded Black Ops rank reset....

General Discussion area for any topic
Gr0uNDh0g

The dreaded Black Ops rank reset....

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:16 pm

WTF?!! Again!!

Still have my rank, prestige and perks (although it reads 'custom') but this is how the previous two rank resets started... :ireful: :dash1:

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

micsas56

Re: The dreaded Black Ops rank reset....

Postby micsas56 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:30 pm

This forum help you, sometime they lost your info and reset your class:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/42710/di ... 640343185/

If it has been a week and your rank has not fixed itself, please contact Treyarch support.
Treyarch's PC Support Twitter = https://twitter.com/pcdev_assist

For me in july, my rank and class was reset, i wait a Week and still reset. I sent a message on tweeter to pcdev_assist
and they restore my rank and class (was a corrupt file in the cloud, but restore the last good one file).
"ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS..." "LIFE" WILL BE TAKEN
Games = BF1, BF4, COD-BO2, COD-BO, COD-WaW, COD4

Gr0uNDh0g

Re: The dreaded Black Ops rank reset....

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:01 am

micsas56 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))This forum help you, sometime they lost your info and ........

Thanks, MicSa :good:
I was under the impression that there was no support whatsoever for the 'rank reset bug' or Black Ops as a whole since the game is so old now. I'll just wait a little longer. I'm not gonna rename them all again or change any of the kits for now. I believe doing that will make it happen (reset) for sure. Or so I remember :crazypilot:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:

Return to “General Discussion”