Soon: Black Ops 4 beta for PC.

General Discussion area for any topic
Gr0uNDh0g

Re: Soon: Black Ops 4 beta for PC.

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:32 pm

micsas56 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))My pc is old of 3 years, but good to play CoD-BO4, have the recommended components.
i7-4690K OC at 4.6ghz with Corsair liquid cooler, 2x Evga Gtx-970-4g-Sli, Corsair 16gb-2133-ddr3

GrOuNDhOg, tell me what you think about this beta game. I was disappointed with CoD-Ghost and CoD-AW.

I have CoD World at War, MW, MW2, MW3, BO and BO2. I was less than impressed by BO2 and pretty much everything that came after. I'm hoping BO4 will be good. We'll see. Gonna try it tomorrow.
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:57 pm

Am I just stupid, orrrrr... :noob: Is the only way to TRY the beta to pre-order??
I want to try the :beta: to see if I like it enough TO order... :nea:

What am I missing?

EDIT: nevermind.... installed the Battle.net app on my PC. Downloaded and installed it from there... :noob:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

micsas56

Postby micsas56 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:17 pm

Wowtatow, 3 choices (Standard 79.99 / Digital Deluxe 129.99 / Digital Deluxe ++ 169.99$)
Normally I take the Deluxe digital edition (middle price), they have 12 extra maps at this price, call Pass Black Ops.
"ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS..." "LIFE" WILL BE TAKEN
Games = BF1, BF4, COD-BO2, COD-BO, COD-WaW, COD4

BigB

Postby BigB » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:12 am

I pre-order it

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:03 am

I wasn't sure were to find the beta but think I missed it :nea:

Duk1NG

Postby Duk1NG » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:14 pm

It's just sad they don't use dedicated servers anymore like black ops , I love to see the big 64slots player server back like in the time of cod4 was amazing fun! But yeh that will never come back :p

MadRocker

Postby MadRocker » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:29 am

64 slot servers are the reason I still play CoD WaW, much mayhem and body parts flying.. gotta love it.
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:24 pm

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Am I just stupid, orrrrr... :noob: Is the only way to TRY the beta to pre-order??
I want to try the :beta: to see if I like it enough TO order... :nea:

What am I missing?

EDIT: nevermind.... installed the Battle.net app on my PC. Downloaded and installed it from there... :noob:

Return to “General Discussion”