Soon: Black Ops 4 beta for PC.

General Discussion area for any topic
Gr0uNDh0g

Soon: Black Ops 4 beta for PC.

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:06 pm

Sept. 15th 2018

https://www.callofduty.com/blackops4/beta
https://eu.shop.battle.net/en-gb/product/call-of-duty-black-ops-4

Really curious to this one!! Going to try the beta, if I don't forget.... :mocking: :pewpew:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

MadRocker

Re: Soon: Black Ops 4 beta for PC.

Postby MadRocker » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:54 pm

Not going to be released on steam..

https://www.pcgamer.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-will-be-on-battlenet-not-steam/

Another company to take my money :ummmm:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:46 am

IIt definitely looks interesting, bringing back some classic old maps just redesigned. Some of the structures look like BF4 and then the safe zone like PUBG. When It ask my age to watch the video it said your to Fucking old dude get a life. :laugh2: :shock:

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:04 pm

hogheadkills (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))When It ask my age to watch the video it said your to Fucking old dude get a life. :laugh2: :shock:

:shock: :shok:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

micsas56

Postby micsas56 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:38 pm

hogheadkills (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON'))) When It ask my age to watch the video it said your to Fucking old dude get a life. :laugh2: :shock:

Why they never ask me my age, maybe only ask minor players :laughinghard:
I think AdBlockPlus on Edge block this link. 3 more days.... :beg:
"ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS..." "LIFE" WILL BE TAKEN
Games = BF1, BF4, COD-BO2, COD-BO, COD-WaW, COD4

Duk1NG

Postby Duk1NG » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:34 pm

I played bo4 beta, and hmm not my thing but it's not that bad :)

micsas56

Postby micsas56 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:11 am

Some info, pc requirements (minimum and recommended):
https://www.game-debate.com/games/index ... %20Ops%204

Can I run it:
https://www.game-debate.com/can-I-run/?EA

PC System Analysis for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 will required either a i5-6600 or a AMD Ryzen R5 1400 accompanying a GTX 1060 graphics card or the new AMD Radeon RX 570. We also strongly advise 16GB of RAM to get some reliable frame rates at 1080p, as our PC a few years back kept crashing with 8GB on a COD title, and COD BSOD was fixed with some extra RAM. Min specs for COD BLOPS 4 will be along the lines of an i3 CPU with either GTX 1050 or RX 460 GPU and 8GB to get around 30FPS at lower resolutions.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is rumoured to be the new Call of Duty game under development at Treyarch. It is reported to return to the modern era with boots on the ground combat.

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:20 pm

micsas56 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Some info, pc requirements (minimum and recommended):
https://www.game-debate.com/games/index ... %20Ops%204

Can I run it:
https://www.game-debate.com/can-I-run/?EA

PC System Analysis for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 will required either a i5-6600 or a AMD Ryzen R5 1400 accompanying a GTX 1060 graphics card or the new AMD Radeon RX 570. We also strongly advise 16GB of RAM to get some reliable frame rates at 1080p, as our PC a few years back kept crashing with 8GB on a COD title, and COD BSOD was fixed with some extra RAM. Min specs for COD BLOPS 4 will be along the lines of an i3 CPU with either GTX 1050 or RX 460 GPU and 8GB to get around 30FPS at lower resolutions.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is rumoured to be the new Call of Duty game under development at Treyarch. It is reported to return to the modern era with boots on the ground combat.

Me: AMD Ryzen 1600, 16GB RAM, AMD Radeon RX480. Shouldn't me a problem :yahoo: My previous PC (have this one just a few weeks) didn't even run PUBG on extra low graphics :mocking:

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:23 pm

Today Today Today!

That's 2 hours and 37 minutes from now :beta:

STARTS SEP 15 AT 10AM PT/5PM GMT
ENDS SEP 17 AT 10AM PT/5PM GMT

:wave:

micsas56

Postby micsas56 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:59 pm

My pc is old of 3 years, but good to play CoD-BO4, have the recommended components.
i7-4690K OC at 4.6ghz with Corsair liquid cooler, 2x Evga Gtx-970-4g-Sli, Corsair 16gb-2133-ddr3

GrOuNDhOg, tell me what you think about this beta game. I was disappointed with CoD-Ghost and CoD-AW.

Return to “General Discussion”