Deaf

General Discussion area for any topic
micsas56

Deaf

Postby micsas56 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:00 pm

2 weeks ago, traveling with friends. They tell me that they must often repeat what they tell me, according to them I must be deaf. This week I had a hearing test and finally in addition to making acuphene (hear 24/24 hr background noise), I lost the ability to hear the sounds of medium and medium-high frequency (drop of -10 db). And what saves me from being deaf is that I hear very well the extreme low frequency sounds, and the low midrange, as well as the high frequency. At least I do not hear my wife screaming at me, quite a benefit. :shout:
Now, I realise why it is hard to understand you on TS3, according to the audiologist, I compensate by guessing the words I can not hear. :)
"ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS..." "LIFE" WILL BE TAKEN
Games = BF1, BF4, COD-BO2, COD-BO, COD-WaW, COD4

hogheadkills

Re: Deaf

Postby hogheadkills » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:47 pm

Yeah using headphones gaming is not good for you, I have a constant ringing in my ears and work doesn't help either. :shok:

micsas56

Postby micsas56 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:56 am

hogheadkills (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Yeah using headphones gaming is not good for you, I have a constant ringing in my ears and work doesn't help either. :shok:

Welcome to the deaf clan.
:gotcha:
In recent months I have bought 5 different headphones and none of them work well for me. Finally the problem is me, it's part of the aging and abuse that I did. No problem, I will continue to guess what you are telling me.
:mocking:
"ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS..." "LIFE" WILL BE TAKEN
Games = BF1, BF4, COD-BO2, COD-BO, COD-WaW, COD4

Duk1NG

Postby Duk1NG » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:59 am

Aaah autwh :) That's why you never reply ^^

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:07 pm

Sorry to hear that, MicSa. Any change things will change for the better?
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Return to “General Discussion”