Fortnite

General Discussion area for any topic
User avatar
hogheadkills
Posts: 576
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:15 pm
Location: Calif

Fortnite

Postby hogheadkills » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:06 am

Anyone play it? at the request of My stepson he told me to get it, Its free so I did. Its another pubg type game but you can and need to build structures :drinks: to hide in. It an Ok game and you play across all platforms together PC XBOX canAll play against each other.

User avatar
Gr0uNDh0g
Posts: 612
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:38 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Fortnite

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:48 am

hogheadkills wrote:Anyone play it? at the request of My stepson he told me to get it, Its free so I did. Its another pubg type game but you can and need to build structures :drinks: to hide in. It an Ok game and you play across all platforms together PC XBOX canAll play against each other.


Nope, I don't play it. I know some kids in the family who play it. A lot the same as PUBG just more cartoonish. Really didn't even know cross-platform was possible but I just Googled it and you're right :rock_on: :rock_on:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
Image
Image

User avatar
4skin
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: LEEDS UK

Re: Fortnite

Postby 4skin » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:02 pm

Gr0uNDh0g wrote:
hogheadkills wrote:Anyone play it? at the request of My stepson he told me to get it, Its free so I did. Its another pubg type game but you can and need to build structures :drinks: to hide in. It an Ok game and you play across all platforms together PC XBOX canAll play against each other.


Nope, I don't play it. I know some kids in the family who play it. A lot the same as PUBG just more cartoonish. Really didn't even know cross-platform was possible but I just Googled it and you're right :rock_on: :rock_on:
It,s about time the Game Developers brought out a game that can be played on & across all platforms.

User avatar
Reaper__13
Posts: 286
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:24 pm
Location: Millville, NJ
Contact:

Re: Fortnite

Postby Reaper__13 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:36 pm

It's gay.
Image
Image

User avatar
hogheadkills
Posts: 576
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:15 pm
Location: Calif

Re: Fortnite

Postby hogheadkills » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:44 pm

Reaper__13 wrote:It's gay.

I'm Calling HR on you :laugh2: you might have just hurt someone's feelings In this politically correct me to world. :laughinghard:

User avatar
Gr0uNDh0g
Posts: 612
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:38 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Fortnite

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:23 am

hogheadkills wrote:
Reaper__13 wrote:It's gay.

I'm Calling HR on you :laugh2: you might have just hurt someone's feelings In this politically correct me to world. :laughinghard:


So much truth here. We have that same crap going on here. Can't say shit anymore without someone feeling butthurt. :ireful:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
Image
Image

User avatar
hogheadkills
Posts: 576
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:15 pm
Location: Calif

Re: Fortnite

Postby hogheadkills » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:55 pm

Gr0uNDh0g wrote:
hogheadkills wrote:
Reaper__13 wrote:It's gay.

I'm Calling HR on you :laugh2: you might have just hurt someone's feelings In this politically correct me to world. :laughinghard:


So much truth here. We have that same crap going on here. Can't say shit anymore without someone feeling butthurt. :ireful:

You said shit Im telling someone :laughinghard: :mocking:


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests