Fortnite

General Discussion area for any topic
hogheadkills

Fortnite

Postby hogheadkills » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:06 am

Anyone play it? at the request of My stepson he told me to get it, Its free so I did. Its another pubg type game but you can and need to build structures :drinks: to hide in. It an Ok game and you play across all platforms together PC XBOX canAll play against each other.

Gr0uNDh0g

Re: Fortnite

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:48 am

hogheadkills (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Anyone play it? at the request of My stepson he told me to get it, Its free so I did. Its another pubg type game but you can and need to build structures :drinks: to hide in. It an Ok game and you play across all platforms together PC XBOX canAll play against each other.

Nope, I don't play it. I know some kids in the family who play it. A lot the same as PUBG just more cartoonish. Really didn't even know cross-platform was possible but I just Googled it and you're right :rock_on: :rock_on:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

4skin

Postby 4skin » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:02 pm

Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))
hogheadkills (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Anyone play it? at the request of My stepson he told me to get it, Its free so I did. Its another pubg type game but you can and need to build structures :drinks: to hide in. It an Ok game and you play across all platforms together PC XBOX canAll play against each other.

Nope, I don't play it. I know some kids in the family who play it. A lot the same as PUBG just more cartoonish. Really didn't even know cross-platform was possible but I just Googled it and you're right :rock_on: :rock_on:
It,s about time the Game Developers brought out a game that can be played on & across all platforms.

BigB

Postby BigB » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:36 pm

It's gay.
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:44 pm

Reaper__13 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))It's gay.

I'm Calling HR on you :laugh2: you might have just hurt someone's feelings In this politically correct me to world. :laughinghard:

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:23 am

hogheadkills (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))
Reaper__13 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))It's gay.

I'm Calling HR on you :laugh2: you might have just hurt someone's feelings In this politically correct me to world. :laughinghard:

So much truth here. We have that same crap going on here. Can't say shit anymore without someone feeling butthurt. :ireful:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:55 pm

Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))
hogheadkills (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))

So much truth here. We have that same crap going on here. Can't say shit anymore without someone feeling butthurt. :ireful:

You said shit Im telling someone :laughinghard: :mocking:

Return to “General Discussion”