Smoked another PC

General Discussion area for any topic
hogheadkills

Re: Smoked another PC

Postby hogheadkills » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:30 pm

MadRocker (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))You have no problem Hoghead... It's just a different kind of computer sex....
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

:yahoo: :yahoo: :laugh2: :heat:

MadRocker

Postby MadRocker » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:46 pm

WilBury (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))slots...must fill... :good:

I'm still holding out for PCIe-4 & now that looks promising for 2019 thanks to AMD!

Rome motherboards will arrive in Q3 2019 designed to support the Rome processors (Q1 & Q2) and PCIe 4.0.
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/amd-r ... 38071.html

Not to mention Navi GPU's, also PCIe-4.
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/amd-n ... 38029.html

:wave: :wave:

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:45 am

MadRocker (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))I have 2 XFX Black Edition 8 GB RX580's at the moment. I'm gonna start out with the G.Skill X Flare DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600 )Timing 14-14-14-34 CAS Latency 14. I spent a day reading to find what would work well with the 2600x. The processor itself says DDR4 2933 but with the 470 chipset the way to go seems to be 3200 through the XMP settings in the Bios. The low latency is crazy good to shoot faces with. My OCD may not allow me to keep the other 2 memory slots naked and bear. I'll start with 16GB then add more because it will be perty and 32 GB memory is there if I actually need it. $204 american at the moment for 16 GB memory.

Hey hey, when are your parts due?
I was afraid I bricked my mobo 2 days ago. Told you about how my RAM doesn't operate at full speed so I did some 'tweaking'. After that my PC wouldn't POST anymore :heat: Had to pull out the RAM and reset the BIOS to get it up and running again. There was some shitting bricks going on :shock: :beg: :fie:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:

MadRocker

Postby MadRocker » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:02 pm

Mobo and CPU are here.... Neeeeeeed Memoryyyyyyyyy....REEEE!!!!!
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:02 pm

MadRocker (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Mobo and CPU are here.... Neeeeeeed Memoryyyyyyyyy....REEEE!!!!!

Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:

MadRocker

Postby MadRocker » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:10 pm

Return to “General Discussion”