another RoC ban...

General Discussion area for any topic
WilBury

Re: another RoC ban...

Postby WilBury » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:21 pm

Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Looks like Shepherd is their loose cannon... Nobody likes a trigger-happy admin.

Yeah, I really think they oughta limit his permissions. Like me, lol, I can only kick! :bossman:
"I've forgotten more than I'll ever know..." - WilBury

4skin

Postby 4skin » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:59 pm

hogheadkills (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))If gets mouthy while im on I don't have a problem giving him the boot, 4 skin was banned to from Roc not sure if he was unbanned.
I,m unbanned now although was not informed...i think RoC just gave out some kind of amnesty ...That Sheperd guy is one of the SHITTEST PLAYERS that i have ever come across...He has to use TACS so he can get kills streaks mostly a B52 ...No infact allways a b52...When i challenged him a few weeks ago for a Clan Scrim the replys from him and other RoC Members was DEAFENING.

Duk1NG

Postby Duk1NG » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:19 am

Nope sad player..

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:23 am

So, how many of us have a ban from RoC and how many had a ban but got their ban lifted. And is it always this Shepherd dude?

Maybe we can have a chat with one of the founders and let them know about their trigger happy admin. Or not. I hardly ever play on RoC, just so now and then, which translates in once every two months or so.
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

MadRocker

Postby MadRocker » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:11 pm

I don't even bother going there after getting kicked for setting a clay near the enemy flag once. I'll go to a crouch server, a nuketown 24/7 server with a tube,china lake, and flak jacket, or at worst be the high pinger on an EU server. Also Wilbury I believe you do have the powers to Temp Ban if necessary. The system was also set to Temp Ban automatically after so many kicks in a match, though I haven't tested it to be sure if it is working properly. When the rest of my PC parts come in I'll test it to see if I can Temp ban myself by way of douchebaggery (TK'ing).
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

4skin

Postby 4skin » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:19 pm

Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))So, how many of us have a ban from RoC and how many had a ban but got their ban lifted. And is it always this Shepherd dude?

Maybe we can have a chat with one of the founders and let them know about their trigger happy admin. Or not. I hardly ever play on RoC, just so now and then, which translates in once every two months or so.
when i got my ban ....it was by some arsehole called RoC Sniper and not the WANKWORTHY SHEPHERD.

WilBury

Postby WilBury » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:24 am

It might be my second ban in that server...
I too only play there once in a while, when I'm jonesing & no one's on, or when I feel the need to show them how it's really done.
Squirrelz' Hardcore TDM ain't bad either.

@ MadRocker - a kick, & the perp can come come right back in?
a temp ban's good for 5 minutes?
"I've forgotten more than I'll ever know..." - WilBury

MadRocker

Postby MadRocker » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:04 pm

I believe its a 5 minute time out for being kicked, and a 1 day time out for temp ban Wilbury. 2 kicks in a match may also result in a temp ban automatically with no input from a user. At least... its suppose to..
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

micsas56

Postby micsas56 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:38 pm

I dont know about temp ban, I never used this command. But a player is kick, he come back immediately. And don't know for 2 kicks in row, have to test.

:ummmm:
"ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS..." "LIFE" WILL BE TAKEN
Games = BF1, BF4, COD-BO2, COD-BO, COD-WaW, COD4

4skin

Postby 4skin » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:03 pm

That Shit Shepherd has banned me again from RoC ...Something has to be done about him...Do we now start banning all RoC Players from our server on a TIT-FOR-TAT Basis...what is peoples thoughts on this?

Return to “General Discussion”