Modern Warfare

General Discussion area for any topic
hogheadkills

Modern Warfare

Postby hogheadkills » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou8NazRFCrg

New Game coming out Oct 25 , Duking noticed it will be on Battle net only so we can not play with our European Brothers :nea: :shok:

Gr0uNDh0g

Re: Modern Warfare

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:17 am

WHAAAAAT?!!!! Those asshats ruin everything, if it's really true. First they take away dedicated servers and now you're stuck to your own continent? I can't imagine I don't have that choice. I hope he's wrong! :ireful:

Edit: just tried to find anything on the topic but there's very few information about multiplayer.
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:16 am

Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))WHAAAAAT?!!!! Those asshats ruin everything, if it's really true. First they take away dedicated servers and now you're stuck to your own continent? I can't imagine I don't have that choice. I hope he's wrong! :ireful:

Edit: just tried to find anything on the topic but there's very few information about multiplayer.

:twisted: Guess we will have to wait and see :roll:

Duk1NG

Postby Duk1NG » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:45 pm

yep it's allready on battlenet, and like black ops 4 it's only AMERICA who can with American players and EU with EU --' Sucks balls to be honest

MadRocker

Postby MadRocker » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:16 pm

Bastards
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Return to “General Discussion”