Kalevra this ones for you

General Discussion area for any topic
bandaids

Kalevra this ones for you

Postby bandaids » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:03 am

Here ya go pal. Best seats in the house! All you could ever ask for! Prime time. See what I see from my point of view when I kick your ass. :laugh2:
On a somber note, it is rather frustrating to play most the game only to be kicked; putting in the time for no reward?! Annoying. First time. "Ehhhh, whatever guy's just mad he's losing." Second, third, and forth? Really, you're a douche. I have checken saying he's backing me up, but you don't listen. Produce the evidence for "suspect hacker"

But, I did you one better. I believe 23:50 is the point to which I shot you and 2 others through red house. Rather nice feed there.

And 25:24 is the kick/ban.

[youtube]N92fvQabUs0[/youtube]

Unedited raw video recorded with OBS screen capture at 1080p 60 FPS from start of my game to finish. I use HeSuvi, Equalizer APO, and VB cable to provide 7.1 surround sound. I switch between stereo headphones (or my desk speakers) and VB cable depending on my I'm doing. You will notice I switch back and do /snd_restart to restart black ops sound. When you load the game if you do not switch the playback device prior to launch the game will not use surround and you notice it because it sounds differently. I also adjusted my volumes because I had my speaker volume turned down so I turned up black ops.

VB Cable setup and discussion:
https://sourceforge.net/p/hesuvi/discussion/general/thread/aeac988ea1/

Headphone virtualization:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/6rye2h/guide_every_headphone_surround_virtualization_on/

Reshade or previously sweetFX has been out awhile now? 2012? I remember it from BF3 days. Its post processing of games like ENB's and such that became more well known from Skyrim modding.
https://reshade.me/

bandaids

Re: Kalevra this ones for you

Postby bandaids » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:13 am

I record all my games every day I play. If no complaints or requests to see them they're deleted by the next day. Most of my play sessions are 2hrs in length which equates to around 20 gig of video and after awhile that starts to really impact disc space. Speak up if you want to see them.

Duk1NG

Postby Duk1NG » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:02 pm

Let my say i'm an admin and i know that you are a not cheating player so , problem is solved :) Sometimes people cry about hacks but that because they arent that good, had many bans on black ops.. because my low hours on black ops, but i never used a hack or something else, So i feel your way, no offense to kalevra maybe he had a bad suspect on that time but it's allright.

Duk1NG

Postby Duk1NG » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:09 pm

+ I just checked the banlist you had a TEMP ban, so i will talk to kal when he is online about this :) But i'm sure your not hacking :)

bandaids

Postby bandaids » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:17 am

Duk1NG (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))+ I just checked the banlist you had a TEMP ban, so i will talk to kal when he is online about this :) But i'm sure your not hacking :)

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:33 am

bandaids (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))
Duk1NG (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))+ I just checked the banlist you had a TEMP ban, so i will talk to kal when he is online about this :) But i'm sure your not hacking :)

Same here. I don't see any evidence for hacking. No worries, Bandaids :beach:

Good quality recordings btw! :rock_on: :rock_on:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

kalevra

Postby kalevra » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:36 pm

To be honest, i didn't even remember this lol

For the record, the term "suspect" is not accusing you of anything. I don't mind losing, it happens (I may lead in kills but also lead in deaths lol)... The decision came after receiving quite a few complaints about you for possible hacks, both in-game chat and steam chat, so i had to take some action before the "spam" increased... It's nothing personal though, and if you scroll through the chat you would see that I also backed you at first. I'm glad it's just a misunderstanding.

PS: When i spectated the game (see around 24:15), you weren't even the target player, it was your teammates Mastiff and his friend Bulldog, who both have multiple VAC and game bans.

Cheers!
:wave:

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:12 am

Kal, that's not really how it works. At all. We all get these messages and we all pretty much ignore them. Only the mod or admin decides whether to kick or ban a player, based on his own judgement. Not because others say someone's hacking. This way we'll be losing players fast. We are not the kind of clan that kicks or bans for no reason or because others 'say so' or because someone being 'mean' to you. Trash talk is part of the game, up to a certain level of course. And we don't want to be that kind of clan. Some players are just better than others. Period.

My advice to you would be: keep your cool and don't abuse your mod rights. Me and the other admins have been talking about this, again, last Thursday.

Thanks.
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

kalevra

Postby kalevra » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:24 am

Understood
:wave:

Return to “General Discussion”