I've Got the Fever!

General Discussion area for any topic
MadRocker

Re: I've Got the Fever!

Postby MadRocker » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:32 pm

aaaand the first thing that comes to mind is....

>
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

WilBury

Postby WilBury » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:33 pm

add:
1 - Corsair HX850i PSU
1 - Cooler Master ML240L water (only choice immediately available in town, but it seems to work)

all this to find out I need a new GPU too... :dash1:
"I've forgotten more than I'll ever know..." - WilBury

MadRocker

Postby MadRocker » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:04 pm

It does seem to snowball when you build a rig from the ground up doesn't it. Though I'm happy with my once Flagship Vega 56 gpu, AMD moved to the NAVI chip quickly leaving me kind of in the dark with some features that are in past and present cards. Vega owners are not happy being left out and are hoping AMD will include Vega in future driver releases. I haven't tried the big 2020 driver release since it doesn't seem to do anything for performance on my card, and I'm still not sure if Wattman changes will take my saved OC profile. At worst I still have 3 or 4 years till I have to upgrade it, unless I get froggy with the OC and make magic smoke.
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Return to “General Discussion”