The great Modern Warfare 2019 topic

General Discussion area for any topic
Gr0uNDh0g

The great Modern Warfare 2019 topic

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:15 am

Hi all!

I thought it might be a good idea to start a topic with all the ins and outs of Modern Warfare :focus: :pewpew:

I only have a couple of DR members in my friend list on Blizzard. I find it confusing to have both a Blizzard and a Modern Warfare handle. Both start with Gr0uNDh0g but there's a different set of numbers behind each handle. Don't see the point :blink: :dash1:

I installed the latest patch/update yesterday and it finally runs butter smooth now. Had some problems with the graphic settings. One day it would be good, the next day it would crash. Weird shit. But for now it's all good.

I've heard a lot of people say that it is regionally blocked but that's not true. Right before starting the game you can choose to either play on Europe or in the Americas. And there's another region but I can't recall it for now :pewpew:

Anyhoo, it's totally different than all previous CoDs and for the first time in years I highly recommend buying this game. It's good :rock_on:

So, who of you fuckers has it and let's all friend up in Blizzard. Or in the game itself :read:

https://www.callofduty.com/modernwarfare
Attachments
social-share-image.jpg
social-share-image.jpg (168.93 KiB) Viewed 6404 times
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

hogheadkills

Re: The great Modern Warfare 2019 topic

Postby hogheadkills » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:24 am

Based on your review I will prob get it, is it possible to play together and in a squad or when you get in the game it drops you in whatever random game. I don't :pewpew: want to play with just any yahoo I want to play with the yahoo's I normal play with :laughinghard:

WilBury

Postby WilBury » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:28 pm

I might want in on that if my GPU can keep up. Finally killed the CPU bottleneck!
"I've forgotten more than I'll ever know..." - WilBury

WilBury

Postby WilBury » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:04 pm

Downloading...
WilBury#11882 :pewpew:
"I've forgotten more than I'll ever know..." - WilBury

MadRocker

Postby MadRocker » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:58 pm

May as well put them all here while I'm at it...

Steam ID = TheMadRocker

Origin ID = TheMadRocker

Uplay ID = TheMadRocker

Wargaming ID = MadRocker

Blizzard ID = MadRocker#1553

Activision ID = MadRocker#6138051

Certain Drivers are found to be iffy in the game. Im still running the older driver (19.12.2 I think?) with minimal issues. I do manually clear cache and reinstall shaders after the micro patches just for OCD sake.

Put em up pussies.. :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Return to “General Discussion”