I FOUND A RED ACCESS CARD AT LAST IN WARZONE.

General Discussion area for any topic
4skin

Re: I FOUND A RED ACCESS CARD AT LAST IN WARZONE.

Postby 4skin » Tue May 26, 2020 11:26 am

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Sun May 31, 2020 6:11 am

I found 2 in one game but it only lets you keep one.

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:00 am

4skin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))
hogheadkills (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON'))):beg: I found one too one night is it only good for that game or can they be saved.
only for the particular game you are playing....I found another yesterday and tried to use it in one of those PILL BOX BUNKERS (Marked on the Map) ...But to no avail .....So i Motored across the whole map to the Gulag Vault ...PS don,t get killed because the Enemy can Loot the card from you.

So you'd have to drive around the whole map to find out what it goes to. :shok:

4skin

Postby 4skin » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:23 pm

hogheadkills (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))
4skin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))
hogheadkills (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON'))):beg: I found one too one night is it only good for that game or can they be saved.
only for the particular game you are playing....I found another yesterday and tried to use it in one of those PILL BOX BUNKERS (Marked on the Map) ...But to no avail .....So i Motored across the whole map to the Gulag Vault ...PS don,t get killed because the Enemy can Loot the card from you.

They deffo work in the Gulag Vault ....Also there is a Vault behind the Fire Station (In The Hillside).That will open with said card.

4skin

Postby 4skin » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:25 pm

hogheadkills (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))
4skin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))only for the particular game you are playing....I found another yesterday and tried to use it in one of those PILL BOX BUNKERS (Marked on the Map) ...But to no avail .....So i Motored across the whole map to the Gulag Vault ...PS don,t get killed because the Enemy can Loot the card from you.

They deffo work in the Gulag Vault ....Also there is a Vault behind the Fire Station (In The Hillside).That will open with said card.
Sorry the Firestation N.E. of the military Base.

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:34 pm

We need to team up and go hunting. :mafia:

4skin

Postby 4skin » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:15 pm

hogheadkills (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))We need to team up and go hunting. :mafia:
Roger that

Return to “General Discussion”