I am back to home

General Discussion area for any topic
micsas56

I am back to home

Postby micsas56 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:54 pm

Good news, the surgery went well and the same evening I was already walking and left the hospital 2 days later (I should have stayed 4 days initially). She removed another small part of my colon as a preventive measure. I feel 10 times better than last time in November 2019. We wait for the colon to start functioning normally, so convalescing for 1½ to 2 months so that everything returns to normal. Am very happy with this quick recovery. I tried to play BO DLC this Sunday but the morphine is having too much effect on me, the screen seemed to move in front of my eyes, but every day it gets better and better. You should know a new MicSa soon within 12 to 18 months I should be fully recovered. I thank the Team for having been present for me in these difficult times, I owe you a good one, you are like a family to me (I would like so much more to understand English to better participate with you, the memory should come back one day or another). Before I thought I was indestructible, I was wrong.

:rock_on: :yahoo:

While I was in the hospital I noticed compared to 10 months ago the lack of staff (-40%), several nurses resigned due to the overload of work. And the number of young people entering the hospital is increasing every day due to the Covid, a nurse told me that there are more patients entering but they have less staff to take care of them. And with us it is skyrocketing from less than 50 cases per day to now 586 cases per day and the number is rising every day. I wish them good luck in getting the care they need, but it doesn't bode well.

:bye2:
"ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS..." "LIFE" WILL BE TAKEN
Games = BF1, BF4, COD-BO2, COD-BO, COD-WaW, COD4

WilBury

Re: I am back to home

Postby WilBury » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:27 pm

Congrats Micsa! :rock_on: :rock_on:
I can't believe you were still playing yesterday, just like old times, eh? :laughinghard:
Take it easy this time & don't blow it! :lazy2:
"I've forgotten more than I'll ever know..." - WilBury

Duk1NG

Re: I am back to home

Postby Duk1NG » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:25 am

Nice 2 see you back !

Keep yourself safe and relax !

Return to “General Discussion”