Warzone Season 6

General Discussion area for any topic
Gr0uNDh0g

Warzone Season 6

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:52 pm

Hi all,

I was just reading about the upcoming season 6 and it looks like Verdansk will have a subway system :cheesin:

I guess they've been planning this since the beginning because there are a couple of subway entrances which are now just dead ends. I know of three from the top of my head: at the stadium, at the railway station and one between two tall building.

Anyhoo, thought I'd share :drinks:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

4skin

Re: Warzone Season 6

Postby 4skin » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:00 pm

Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Hi all,

I was just reading about the upcoming season 6 and it looks like Verdansk will have a subway system :cheesin:

I guess they've been planning this since the beginning because there are a couple of subway entrances which are now just dead ends. I know of three from the top of my head: at the stadium, at the railway station and one between two tall building.

There is a lot of Strange People that hang about in the Subways/Tube stations :scared: :scared: :scared: .

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:54 pm

4skin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))
Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Hi all,

There is a lot of Strange People that hang about in the Subways/Tube stations :scared: :scared: :scared: .

Ginger feltchers methinks :spamguy:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

4skin

Postby 4skin » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:35 pm

:laugh2:
Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))
4skin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))

Ginger feltchers methinks :spamguy:
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Return to “General Discussion”