Friday night server problems (FIXED)

General Discussion area for any topic
Gr0uNDh0g

Friday night server problems (FIXED)

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:06 am

Hi all,

Seems both servers got stuck Friday night (US time). For some of you it still is Friday night :drinks:

Something happened with the PC that steers the settings and map rotation and it was unreachable for all admins unfortunately. And I was sound asleep :dclock: Apologies for the inconvenience :beg:

Anyhow, it's fixed now.

Cya all soon!!

:confused: :pewpew:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

hogheadkills

Re: Friday night server problems (FIXED)

Postby hogheadkills » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:34 pm

Can't you just take something that will make you stay awake just in case we need you. Sleep is for the weak. :uda:

Gr0uNDh0g

Re: Friday night server problems (FIXED)

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:27 am

hogheadkills (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Can't you just take something that will make you stay awake just in case we need you. Sleep is for the weak. :uda:

I'll try harder :beg: :hahaha:

Luckily this only happens rarely (unreachable Paronicon PC). Usually, when something's wrong, other admins can get in.

For future reference, these are the admins who can fix Paronicon / Server problems and can be contacted:

BigB (Reaper), Madrocker, MicSa, Duk1ng, Kamikaze and me. :sos:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Return to “General Discussion”