Both servers down. Only 6 BO servers up worldwide

General Discussion area for any topic
Gr0uNDh0g

Both servers down. Only 6 BO servers up worldwide

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:23 am

Hi all,

A couple of hours ago both our servers went down. Did some checking and it appears only 6 servers worldwide are up at this very moment....

I opened a ticket and I've already received an answer, saying that they are aware of the problem and working to fix it.

To be continued... :unsure:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

kalevra

Re: Both servers down. Only 6 BO servers up worldwide

Postby kalevra » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:24 pm

i was about to ask, what the heck?... on my list it doesn't show any servers at all. I played a bit last night for a couple of hours and everything was running normally
:wave:

zacharias98

Postby zacharias98 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:33 pm

I also checked it today,i was being asked if i can see any server online and i looked myself that i cannot see any server.This is the second day and the problem still not fixed,waiting for more info,idk if it because cold war was about to get online on 17th of Nov and in which way it affects us! Waiting for tryerch to solve it anyway!! :p

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:01 pm

zacharias98 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))I also checked it today,i was being asked if i can see any server online and i looked myself that i cannot see any server.This is the second day and the problem still not fixed,waiting for more info,idk if it because cold war was about to get online on 17th of Nov and in which way it affects us! Waiting for tryerch to solve it anyway!! :p

All servers worldwide down indeed :kez1:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:06 pm

So this is the answer Gameservers gave us:

Greetings,

Unfortunately there's an issue on issue on the backend system that's preventing Black Ops servers from being able to start at this time - as a result the root issue is external to us.

We are looking into this however.

Due to what's occurring, your ticket has been forwarded to our notification queue for the time being.

Once a further update does become available, you will receive a reply here.

Thanks,

GameServers.com Support

So it looks like the problem is not a simple fix. Let's hope they'll be working the problem 24/7! :mafia:

We'll check regularly as to the status of the servers and we'll boot them as soon as possible.

WilBury

Postby WilBury » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:34 am

Do you suppose that "hacker" made good on his threat? Treyarch in disguise? :mafia:
"I've forgotten more than I'll ever know..." - WilBury

kalevra

Postby kalevra » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:10 am

[i] Unfortunately there's an issue on issue on the backend system that's preventing Black Ops servers from being able to start at this time - as a result the root issue is external to us.

Looks like someone did not pay their internet bill lol... :taunt:

kalevra

Postby kalevra » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:38 pm

WilBury (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Do you suppose that "hacker" made good on his threat? Treyarch in disguise? :mafia:

That was exactly my first thought.

Duk1NG

Postby Duk1NG » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:46 pm

Ooooh new game... maybe they did it with a reason to let people like my buy this new blakc ops game ! haha

micsas56

Postby micsas56 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:05 pm

You know some games only work for 10 years because they have an internal clock, unfortunately I can't remember the name of this game. I just hope BO doesn't and doubt it because CoD4: MW is still working. And maybe it was wanted by Activision to redirect players to the new CoDs, sales increase during this time.
"ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS..." "LIFE" WILL BE TAKEN
Games = BF1, BF4, COD-BO2, COD-BO, COD-WaW, COD4

Return to “General Discussion”