Meet PartsGuy19

Partsguy19

Meet PartsGuy19

Postby Partsguy19 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:18 pm

Hi All,
:unsure:
I first must say I have enjoyed playing on the Dirty Reapers COD server! You all seem to be a great group of people who keep the rules straight and fair and don't put up with any shit (even though Nemmie kicked me once for flag camping which I wasn't! :blackeye: lol). Also if Rincewind is on my team I usually try to hide because for some reason my bullets are attracted him and I know if he could reach through the monitor I would have been strangled a few times!!! :agressive:

Well.. I have been playing COD online since it first came out years ago. I have been a member of a few other clans back in the day <420> and <LCN>. I have always used the same name Partsguy19. PartsGuy is because I sell parts and 19 is just a special number. Old friends just call me "PG". I'm a run and gun player. I don't care too much about my score and should probably slow down a little and pay closer attention. I have no problem running down the "middle of the road" drawing fire just to see where people are. I have no problem playing defense but don't think I'm very good at it. At least not as good as some others! But if someone says "we need defense", I'm there!! If someone says rush the flag, I'm on my way!! If you want to piss me off, sit in the middle of the map someplace sniping! Drives me nuts!! :agressive: lol

My wonderful wife and I live in Kernersville NC (outside of Greensboro), 2 great kids are grown and out of the house. For anyone online last night for my first teamspeak episode, wife was standing behind me with a fart gun waiting for me to start talking but I caught her at the last second :stop: She's a nut! Other hobby is Bass Fishing!! Wife and I are out on the water every chance we get!

That's about it. Look forward to the next game!

MadRocker

Re: Meet PartsGuy19

Postby MadRocker » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:55 pm

Howdy Partsguy.. Welcome to our site
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

GingerNinja

Postby GingerNinja » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:50 pm

Welcome PartsGuy, look forward to gaming with you.

BigB

Postby BigB » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:19 am

bass fishing i like bass fishing i stop because my bussiness and my grandson going to get back in it to teach my grandson to fishing and bow hunting. well partsguy19 welcome i enjoy playing with you .
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:09 pm

Welcome PG!
:welcome:

I'm sure I've seen you more than once on our servers or other before that.
See you in-game / on comms soon I guess!

:howdy:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:50 pm

Wait for it wait for it :focus: :yahoo: :gotcha: Welcome And have fun, I saw you around when you Played In AR. I used to fish all the time Bass and trout not much into Ocean fishing. I was Bass pro shops biggest FAn :rock_on: never could use a Bait caster :dash1: See u in Game. :welcome:

WilBury

Postby WilBury » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:03 pm

Hi PG! I'M sure I've seen you about. What kind of parts? :beg:
"I've forgotten more than I'll ever know..." - WilBury

4skin

Postby 4skin » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:22 pm

Hi Parts guy ...that was my occupation to for VOLVO Cars in the U.K. many years ago ...welcome to the best server on COD Enjoy !!!

Nemmie

Postby Nemmie » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:08 am

Partsguy19 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))I first must say I have enjoyed playing on the Dirty Reapers COD server! You all seem to be a great group of people who keep the rules straight and fair and don't put up with any shit (even though Nemmie kicked me once for flag camping which I wasn't! :blackeye: lol).

You hush up before I blacken your other eye :mafia: Just kidding, welcome to our forums. I'll be keeping an eye on you :blink:

Partsguy19

Postby Partsguy19 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:59 am

WilBury (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Hi PG! I'M sure I've seen you about. What kind of parts? :beg:

Aircraft Parts.. Mainly private jet parts. But, worked many years with auto parts also.

Return to “Tell us who you are”