Howdy Celticknight here

celticknight

Howdy Celticknight here

Postby celticknight » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:25 pm

My name is Jeremy Snyder, very late to CoD but love it so far. You can shortened my name to Celtic or CK since will be easier for you all to say. I wasn't always CelticKnight, changed it from deathwalker54 about 2 years ago during one of many dark times as of late due to families medical situations. That nick name came about due to at age 9, I got my skull split open by curb and road, while biking with no helmet. I'm pretty much a care taker to my disabled mom, since she needs 24 hour care. :noob: Dec. 8th is my birthday and right now I'm 35 years old.

[LLP] stands for Last Level Press, they are two people, husband and wife team. They do have a twitch and youtube channel under the same name minus the spaces. Main on line game I play virtually most of the day is Wartune. Now as for CoD, haven't been part of any clan since I've came so late to the series. :tease: I would like to join your clan and I'm on teamspeak when I play.

hogheadkills

Re: Howdy Celticknight here

Postby hogheadkills » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:11 pm

Hi and Welcome enjoy playing with you see you in game have fun

Gr0uNDh0g

Re: Howdy Celticknight here

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:25 am

Hi CK,
:welcome:

In case you you missed it. Registering for the website is not the same as applying for membership.
If you want to apply you need to go here: http://www.dirtyreapers.org/viewforum.php?f=16, read the first (only) post and then create your own topic.

Be sure to meet us on comms when you're in-game so all the members can get to know you :friends:

Good to have you around! :good:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Return to “Tell us who you are”