MicSa, need to give some explanation

MadRocker

Re: MicSa, need to give some explanation

Postby MadRocker » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:18 am

Welcome Misca, we are not quick to ban players at our servers. The last ban was Team Little Daddy by me for being very rude to others and that was temporary. It was to make a point to be respectful to others like the server messages say. We want all to feel welcome and have a good time in our servers. I have never had an issue with your play and understand life things happen to make people have to step away from the keyboard. I myself have been auto kicked from our for having to do so at times... lol. When I get on my gaming rig I'll send a friend request on steam. Happy gaming and hope the best for your health.
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

micsas56

Postby micsas56 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:28 am

Thank you for this welcome, I think I panic too quickly, believing to be so distracted and to be banned from other CoD-BO servers, I think the drugs affect me more than I thought, I'll talk to the doctor on this subject. The sooner the date approaches for surgery, the more I need to de-stress myself on this game. It looks like everything is going badly for 4 months. I did not understand anything about this ban and last July my level was reset to 0 and pcdev restored my level to the last good file he had (level 47 instead of 50). At home I made a lot of mistakes, like taking a pint of milk from the fridge and putting it back into the pantry with cereals until the next day. Or open the hot water and forget for 7 hours to close it, no more hot water for the shower, my wife was not happy. I dont accept losing the control. A big thank you to GroundHog for this conversation we had today. It's was good practice for me to write in English.
"ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS..." "LIFE" WILL BE TAKEN
Games = BF1, BF4, COD-BO2, COD-BO, COD-WaW, COD4

micsas56

Postby micsas56 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:16 am

Normally I am a guy who does not speak too much, rather discreet. For several years I play CoD-BO on your servers (AR, DR, MR, RoC). Finally this ban made me out of my bubble.
Sorry to have left my moods on this public forum, I thought this forum (Tell us who you are) was private members only. To know better the new members.

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:28 am

Don't worry about the small things you can't control, getting banned from a server is a small thing. There are to many games out there worth playing just move on if need be. I think gaming is therapeutic it keeps your hand and eye coordination in sink which is good for the brain.

micsas56

Postby micsas56 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:20 am

I had control until ban, it triggered panic, the game allowed me de-stressed and not all games have this effect on me, only those I play often as CoD-BO and SOF2 because I do not have to concentrate, it's instinctive and easy. I try BF4, CoD-BO2 that I play less, I feel lost and do not find myself in the maps and have to concentrate. Yesterday I talked to my doctor and he said that this reaction was normal (it is a derivative of morphine, 2x stronger) with side effects and I should not take in the long term, it's already 3 months that I inject it, and 3 months before my problem was worst and 4 months before, the medication was weaker and pill only. I will see it Monday, it should decrease the dosage from 20 to 10 and possibly advance the date of the surgery according to the test results Monday. This problem affects my lungs, liver, intestion and debalance sugar levels and the list goes on. In March 2018, 2x lung surgery for infection. I am OK now. There are people who live things so much more difficult than me. I have this problem for 21 years and I have never panicked before.

By the way, I know DR use the CoD-BO Mix mode Sunday night. But I not see players in the standard server during the day, players use it more in the night. But at what time do you start using it ?

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:29 am

micsas56 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))I had control until ban, it triggered panic, the game allowed me de-stressed and not all games have this effect on me, only those I play often as CoD-BO and SOF2 because I do not have to concentrate, it's instinctive and easy. I try BF4, CoD-BO2 that I play less, I feel lost and do not find myself in the maps and have to concentrate. Yesterday I talked to my doctor and he said that this reaction was normal (it is a derivative of morphine, 2x stronger) with side effects and I should not take in the long term, it's already 3 months that I inject it, and 3 months before my problem was worst and 4 months before, the medication was weaker and pill only. I will see it Monday, it should decrease the dosage from 20 to 10 and possibly advance the date of the surgery according to the test results Monday. This problem affects my lungs, liver, intestion and debalance sugar levels and the list goes on. In March 2018, 2x lung surgery for infection. I am OK now. There are people who live things so much more difficult than me. I have this problem for 21 years and I have never panicked before.

By the way, I know DR use the CoD-BO Mix mode Sunday night. But I not see players in the standard server during the day, players use it more in the night. But at what time do you start using it ?

It just depends whos on, during the week most play at night because of jobs except or UK brothers by then its late . A lot are playing PUBG now so its hit and miss.

micsas56

Postby micsas56 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:45 pm

The UK brother is 4Skin ? Because sometime I see him in the day. I will try to fill up the CoD-BO server. Dont know this game PUBG, I will take a look on it, re-edit = I dont see any game in Steam with this name.
And good news, next week or 2 weeks I should be better, have to reduce day by day the medicamentation (addiction) and back to standard pill (pill give me less problem), depending on the pain felt. My wife is happy of this change, she dont like the way I was from this last 2 or 3 months.

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:00 am

micsas56 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))The UK brother is 4Skin ? Because sometime I see him in the day. I will try to fill up the CoD-BO server. Dont know this game PUBG, I will take a look on it, re-edit = I dont see any game in Steam with this name.
And good news, next week or 2 weeks I should be better, have to reduce day by day the medicamentation (addiction) and back to standard pill (pill give me less problem), depending on the pain felt. My wife is happy of this change, she dont like the way I was from this last 2 or 3 months.

I'll try to be on more on the regular during daytime as well. Like 4Skin, I'm also from Europe (The Netherlands or as you would call it: Les Pays-Bas :lol: )

I've promised to be on more often more than once but I have my own medical issues that keep me from doing things I like :dash1:

If I see you online I'll shoot you (and 4Skin) a message and we'll try to fill up the server :confused: :pewpew:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

micsas56

Postby micsas56 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:06 am

GrOundhog, why your ping is half of the one of 4Skin ? I have Steam on my cell, this way i can see when DR (my new friends) are in games or online on Steam. That's why I sent a message to be friends with most of the DRs. more easy to follow. We have a difference of +6 hours (my time 7 am and you 1 pm). Today would be less available, I have to go drive a friend to the airport (she returned to Australia). Last Sunday and today (Tuesday) no médicine, but the pain is higher, but livable. Last Week, I sent you an image capture on the Steam message, it is a good experience. I'll try to be there when you're here.

BigB

Postby BigB » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:00 pm

Welcome MicSas do you have a mic yet come join us on TS.
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Return to “Tell us who you are”