The Man The Myth The Legend

KanklesMcManBoobs

The Man The Myth The Legend

Postby KanklesMcManBoobs » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:20 pm

Some of you have had the displeasure of playing PubG with me and my AWSOME WIFE!! Of course the displeasure would be playing with me and not the AWESOME SUPER FANTASTIC wife! I apologize for my behavior. I'm not that bad of a guy and I don't really hate the game as much as I complain I do, otherwise I wouldn't continue clicking READY!

Other than that, I like fishing, listening to old tunes I created.

micsas56

Re: The Man The Myth The Legend

Postby micsas56 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:12 am

I know some DR play this game, where I can find this game PubG, I did a search on Steam, this game dont exist. It is a game ?
"ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS..." "LIFE" WILL BE TAKEN
Games = BF1, BF4, COD-BO2, COD-BO, COD-WaW, COD4

4skin

Postby 4skin » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:25 am

micsas56 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))I know some DR play this game, where I can find this game PubG, I did a search on Steam, this game dont exist. It is a game ?
you can get it on steam if you type in the games full name which is PLAYER UNKNOWN BATTLEGROUND

micsas56

Postby micsas56 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:23 pm

Thank, I see it now, I will buy and see you in game
"ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS..." "LIFE" WILL BE TAKEN
Games = BF1, BF4, COD-BO2, COD-BO, COD-WaW, COD4

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:13 pm

KanklesMcManBoobs (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Some of you have had the displeasure of playing PubG with me and my AWSOME WIFE!! Of course the displeasure would be playing with me and not the AWESOME SUPER FANTASTIC wife! I apologize for my behavior. I'm not that bad of a guy and I don't really hate the game as much as I complain I do, otherwise I wouldn't continue clicking READY!

Other than that, I like fishing, listening to old tunes I created.

So many questions... :blink: :biggrin:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Nemmie

Postby Nemmie » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:51 pm

I'm the awesome wife :rock_on: , don't know if that answers any questions or just creates more, lol

firehawk5

Postby firehawk5 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:16 am

John you really need to be more mean. Playing PUBG with you is extremely hard sometimes. I need a break from you. Just kicking, I need to be the number two CHAD again lmao. Finally welcome to the forum.

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:10 am

Nemmie (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))I'm the awesome wife :rock_on: , don't know if that answers any questions or just creates more, lol

I knew that, the questions remain... :hahaha:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

MadRocker

Postby MadRocker » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:50 pm

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:01 pm

MadRocker (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))See this post...http://dirtyreapers.org/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=494 ...lol

lol :biggrin:

Return to “Tell us who you are”