Duk1NG

Duk1NG

Duk1NG

Postby Duk1NG » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:14 pm

Hey guys, I'm Duk1NG or Jasper :) 23yo, i'm from Belgium and i new to DR black ops server, but i enjoy it for sure ! My hobby's are Fishing,Gaming, and going on travel :sportbike: and ehmmmm.. I play video games since 2001 when i was a kid, That's it cu on the battlefield guys !

:noob: Duk1NG :beach:

micsas56

Re: Duk1NG

Postby micsas56 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:35 am

Last Week he was looking for me and found me here and on facebook. I know this guy for 8 years now, a good guy. He was on my clan BHC, and some other clan, he take care of some CS servers on my server box with his europeen friends. At 15 years old he was mature, never had problem with him, he his respectful. :dash1: :laughinghard:
"ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS..." "LIFE" WILL BE TAKEN
Games = BF1, BF4, COD-BO2, COD-BO, COD-WaW, COD4

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:44 am

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

I'm from The Netherlands myself. Are you Flemish or Walloon? In other words: spreek je Nederlands of parles tu français? :biggrin: Or both?

Haven't seen you online yet but I'm sure we'll meet. See ya around!!

:confused: :pewpew:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Duk1NG

Postby Duk1NG » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:16 am

Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

I'm from The Netherlands myself. Are you Flemish or Walloon? In other words: spreek je Nederlands of parles tu français? :biggrin: Or both?

Haven't seen you online yet but I'm sure we'll meet. See ya around!!

:confused: :pewpew:

Hey groundhog :) well je ne pas parle française :) spreek gewoon nederlands dus :P,

Yeh we will see around buddy :) :victorious:

4skin

Postby 4skin » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:22 pm

Hi Duk1NG nice to hear from you ...like GROUNDHOG I,m also from the EURO ZONE (U.K) ...it,s great that you have chose to introduce yourself as we need more players from Europe to cover the 24 hrs time lines ...Will see you soon. Meanwhile enjoy the DR server...4Skin.

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:33 pm

4skin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))... as we need more players from Europe to cover the 24 hrs time lines ...

Hear hear!! Plus we need new meat for target practice :confused: :pewpew: :biggrin: :hahaha:

Duk1NG

Postby Duk1NG » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:36 pm

4skin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Hi Duk1NG nice to hear from you ...like GROUNDHOG I,m also from the EURO ZONE (U.K) ...it,s great that you have chose to introduce yourself as we need more players from Europe to cover the 24 hrs time lines ...Will see you soon. Meanwhile enjoy the DR server...4Skin.

Hey 4skin, yeah :) i added you on steam so we can play in DR server euro time :) Thank you buddy cu ingame ! :rock_on: :rock_on:

Duk1NG

Postby Duk1NG » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:37 pm

Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))
4skin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))... as we need more players from Europe to cover the 24 hrs time lines ...

Hear hear!! Plus we need new meat for target practice :confused: :pewpew: :biggrin: :hahaha:

Groundhog last game i remember you was easy meat? haha :laughinghard: :laughinghard:

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:20 pm

Duk1NG (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))
Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))

Groundhog last game i remember you was easy meat? haha :laughinghard: :laughinghard:

:swoon: :mocking:

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:20 pm

What the Hell is this a EURO invasion :laughinghard: Welcome to our little server and enjoy. :drinks:

Return to “Tell us who you are”