This Checken has guns!

checken

This Checken has guns!

Postby checken » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:30 pm

Hey guys and girls (and those who can't decide :laugh2: )

Name is Dave :noob:
50 year old truck driver trainer living in Adelaide, South Australia (GMT +9:30) with his wife, and none of his 3 adult children ;)
Have been involved in gaming for a long time as both player & admin, and helped run irc chat servers for years

I very much enjoy playing on DR server, seems to be a friendly and tolerant community, which is good as occasionally i will belt down a few beers and start a friendly ruckus (in Aus we call it giving people shit, or winding them up)
please don't ever be shy about telling me to pull my head in if i dance too close to the line as even if drinking my aim is never to offend, just to amuse myself and others

Look forward to playing a lot more with you folks
Dave / Checken

Duk1NG

Re: This Checken has guns!

Postby Duk1NG » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:39 pm

Oh no this checken, Welcome to the forum & server :) Enjoy your stay ^^

Duk1NG

Postby Duk1NG » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:25 pm

Duk1NG (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Oh no this checken, Welcome to the forum & server :) Enjoy your stay and hopefully can we meet on ts ^^

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:36 pm

Welcome Dave!

This Checken has guns!

Question is.... Does this Checken has big 'uns?! :tease:

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Lol, JK man. I think I've seen you as far back as in the =AR= days. Good to have you around and welcome to =DR=
:focus: :pewpew:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

micsas56

Postby micsas56 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:30 pm

Hi Dave,
I have some friends in Australia, Gunnedah. Nice place for a family.
Enjoy your stay.
"ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS..." "LIFE" WILL BE TAKEN
Games = BF1, BF4, COD-BO2, COD-BO, COD-WaW, COD4

4skin

Postby 4skin » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:01 pm

Hi mate...I to used to be a Truck Driving Trainer (In the British Army) so I know how stressful that job can be .There is no better way to relive your stress than to shoot a few beers down your neck...then shoot someone in the face on our server welcome .

WilBury

Postby WilBury » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:28 pm

Cheken… … and here all this time I thought you were some Russian with bad habits & a cheap hack!

Oh well, 2 outta 3 ain't bad... :tease:
"I've forgotten more than I'll ever know..." - WilBury

checken

Postby checken » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:13 am

WilBury (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Cheken… … and here all this time I thought you were some Russian with bad habits & a cheap hack!

Oh well, 2 outta 3 ain't bad... :tease:

LOL, just LOL
Good to see ya Wil ;)

checken

Postby checken » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:15 am

Duk1NG (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))
Duk1NG (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Oh no this checken, Welcome to the forum & server :) Enjoy your stay and hopefully can we meet on ts ^^

For sure!
Been trying to coax people onto TS for a long time (isn't that right SHY KAL) :tease:

Kramer

Postby Kramer » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:40 pm

Looking forward to seeing and killing you in the server.

Return to “Tell us who you are”