VOSSEN

Vossen

VOSSEN

Postby Vossen » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:34 pm

Hi!

My name is Philip, and i am from Belarus (small country near East Europe borders).
I have been playing CoD BO since August 2011 (my brother gave me the CD with Black OPS for my birthday:)
Now i have near 1000 hours i think (i was playing from his account from time to time as well).
At that moment the Black Ops is the best game for relaxation for me when i have free time.
I like CTF TDM modes. But some times i can play other modes in 'BIG-MIX' map.

Today i was playing CTF server and other players started dialogue about BlackOps in 2021.It looked like that "are ppl still playing here? and some thing about cheaters and etc." One of your clan members "Hum@nk!ller" was involved in this dialogue and he mentioned something about "Sunday DLC map game" and that was quite interesting for me, i didnt think that we still have active communities in BlackOps and even special forums and so on. I would like to take an opportunity to take a part in this activities, because BlackOps it is one the best and fun game for me, and new community and way of playing makes this even more attractive thing for me. So i asked "Hum@nk!ller" more detailed information and now i am here:)

I have not been a part of clan or someting like that.

WilBury

Re: VOSSEN

Postby WilBury » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:57 pm

Welcome to the forum Vossen!
We are always glad to meet new players/victims. :pewpew: Our servers are strictly CTF Hard Core & can be a challenge for newbies. :tease:
Most of us have been playing BO since the game was first out. I don't know if it's all that relaxing but if you can stand all the dying & respawning, you will improve your game here. :dash1: We have only a few server rules & our Admins make every effort to keep things hax-free. :mafia:
Indeed, we regularly fill the DLC server on Sundays (evenings, your time) & you are encouraged to join us on TeamSpeak too.
:wave:
"I've forgotten more than I'll ever know..." - WilBury

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:16 pm

Hi and Welcome :welcome: We currently have 2 servers in Black Ops mark them as your favorites. The regular sees some action during the week. We have a lot of players from all over the world in our clan. If you like it here you can put in an application to be a clan member as long as you over 18. :ty:

zacharias98

Postby zacharias98 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:22 pm

He seemed a nice guy and a good player.. He is also from Europe ( we need more ppl :P ) Anyway i would like to see u on Teamspeak on DLC Sunday.. I will see u there .. I will be very happy to hear u and talk and say different stuff .Especially if ur in my age i will some kind of support.Anyway contact me to tell u info about getting to teamspeak

4skin

Postby 4skin » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:17 am

Hi Vossen nice to meet you...hope to see you in a game or two in the future and ah zacharias98 check us out on Team Speak .

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:21 am

Hi Vossen, and welcome. See you on DLC Sunday, I guess :pewpew:

FYI, registering to the website is not the same as applying for membership. Sometimes new registrees think that.

Cya :rock_on:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Return to “Tell us who you are”