who am i

Duckyp00h

who am i

Postby Duckyp00h » Sun May 08, 2022 8:26 pm

hello my name is duckypo0h . im from and raised from florida . my b day is 3 /09 /1982 which make me 40 years old in 2022 i suffer from servere ptsd . iv never been in a clan . im looking to meet new people and play . i do my best not good lol. im a chill guy i say werids things beacuse i flip when im depressed or sadden . im a good hearted person . the reson i joined is beacuse mad rocker is very nice and we been chatting in stream . as i grow old and if i go in to the nurseing home which i hope i dont they better have internet so i can game lol .

Duk1NG

Re: who am i

Postby Duk1NG » Tue May 10, 2022 5:18 pm

Hey u can join us on teamspeak if u want or in one of our servers:) Enjoy your time mate !

Gr0uNDh0g

Re: who am i

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Sun May 22, 2022 12:24 pm

Duckyp00h (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))hello my name is duckypo0h . im from and raised from florida . my b day is 3 /09 /1982 which make me 40 years old in 2022.....

Welcome, Duckyp90h!

:welcome:

Many of us are 40+. 48 myself. We're talking all kinds of weirdness in TeamSpeak. Feel free to join us anytime you like. There is no password just connect to our TeamSpeak server and hop into the channel where the others are in.

On Sunday's we have our DLC maps only day. The first ones in the DLC server usually show up between 11am and 12pm EST.

Cya around! :good:

Gr0uNDh0g :crazypilot:

(The DLC maps are the maps you had to buy separately from the original game.)
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Return to “Tell us who you are”