Site Changes

General Discussion area for any topic
MadRocker

Site Changes

Postby MadRocker » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:25 pm

Greetings targets...
Most of the website changes have been in the background, where not too many have notice.(Not noticing is a good thing to me :laugh2:) . The one thing you will notice is the new background. Backgrounds that look good are kinda hard to find without crossing the copyright line. Since we are a clan that as individuals play other games at different times, I chose to keep the background genre neutral so to speak. Give me some input on what you think, and if you have an idea or non-copyrighted image that will work, link or post it. It has to be in a minimum 1920x1080 resolution is the only limitation. I can change it to the right format (.png) if necessary. I also updated our favicon and site name for the favorites/favorites bar section of your browsers along with making the site https with a perty lock in the addy bar. Some may need to clear their browser cache to see changes.

-Mad
Now for your viewing pleasure, here is a tank

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Gr0uNDh0g

Re: Site Changes

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:02 pm

I like tanks. And the chick riding it of course... Damn shame she ain't a blonde :laugh2: :swoon: :gotcha:
Nice work on the website, Mad!!! :rock_on: :rock_on: :rock_on: :biggrin:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:18 am

Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))I like tanks. And the chick riding it of course... Damn shame she ain't a blonde :laugh2: :swoon: :gotcha:
Nice work on the website, Mad!!! :rock_on: :rock_on: :rock_on: :biggrin:

Don't you have enough Blondes in Amsterdam, Go with some strange stuff once in awhile brunettes or ginger :laughinghard:

MadRocker

Postby MadRocker » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:20 pm

I'm not sure GingerNinja would approve.. :nea:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

micsas56

Postby micsas56 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:45 pm

You are pretty funny guys, and the redhead, what do you do?
:beee:
"ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS..." "LIFE" WILL BE TAKEN
Games = BF1, BF4, COD-BO2, COD-BO, COD-WaW, COD4

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:16 am

MadRocker (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))I'm not sure GingerNinja would approve.. :nea:

You never Know :laugh2:

Makinbacon

Postby Makinbacon » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:23 am

:rock_on:

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:58 am

You know what we say here about redhead women? Rust on the roof -> moist in the cellar :winkextra: :gotcha:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:14 am

Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))You know what we say here about redhead women? Rust on the roof -> moist in the cellar :winkextra: :gotcha:

You have some strange sayings over there but I like them. :laughinghard: :biggrin:

Return to “General Discussion”