another RoC ban...

General Discussion area for any topic
Duk1NG

Re: another RoC ban...

Postby Duk1NG » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:27 am

4skin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))That Shit Shepherd has banned me again from RoC ...Something has to be done about him...Do we now start banning all RoC Players from our server on a TIT-FOR-TAT Basis...what is peoples thoughts on this?

No we can't start bannin RoC players 4skin... we are not like them we are DR :) only ban when rules are not be followed ^^

4skin

Postby 4skin » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:31 pm

I fully understand what you mean Duk1ing ...We are better than they are ….But until someone does something positive to Shut that Clever Shitehawk Shepherd up ...He is going to have Carte blanche to do what he likes to our & other players...in other words RUN RIOT and Ban people on his own WHIM + He is a very suspect player (I think he has been on Chinese E-BAY a few times).

Duk1NG

Postby Duk1NG » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:07 am

4skin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))I fully understand what you mean Duk1ing ...We are better than they are ….But until someone does something positive to Shut that Clever Shitehawk Shepherd up ...He is going to have Carte blanche to do what he likes to our & other players...in other words RUN RIOT and Ban people on his own WHIM + He is a very suspect player (I think he has been on Chinese E-BAY a few times).

Hahahha, it does a lot of damage to ROC server because i know a lot of people, who joining now Dr server because of The NO TAC and friendly admins on our servers ^^ So maybe in some days they server will be empty af and we will lead the pack ^^

micsas56

Postby micsas56 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:53 pm

Duk1NG (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))
4skin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))I fully understand what you mean Duk1ing ...We are better than they are ….But until someone does something positive to Shut that Clever Shitehawk Shepherd up ...He is going to have Carte blanche to do what he likes to our & other players...in other words RUN RIOT and Ban people on his own WHIM + He is a very suspect player (I think he has been on Chinese E-BAY a few times).

Hahahha, it does a lot of damage to ROC server because i know a lot of people, who joining now Dr server because of The NO TAC and friendly admins on our servers ^^ So maybe in some days they server will be empty af and we will lead the pack ^^

:drinks: :rock_on:
"ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS..." "LIFE" WILL BE TAKEN
Games = BF1, BF4, COD-BO2, COD-BO, COD-WaW, COD4

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:10 am

4skin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))That Shit Shepherd has banned me again from RoC ...Something has to be done about him...Do we now start banning all RoC Players from our server on a TIT-FOR-TAT Basis...what is peoples thoughts on this?

:sportbike: Are you causing trouble again?

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:25 pm

hogheadkills (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))

:sportbike: Are you causing trouble again?

:mocking:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Viper7

Postby Viper7 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:49 pm

I see Shep is back on ROC, and everyone is dead on when they say he does not like getting called out for breaking the rules he is supposed to be enforcing as and "admin". Maybe he broke their server??

Duk1NG

Postby Duk1NG » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:04 pm

Viper7 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))I see Shep is back on ROC, and everyone is dead on when they say he does not like getting called out for breaking the rules he is supposed to be enforcing as and "admin". Maybe he broke their server??

Yeh looks like they have a server battle to win lol :rock_on:

Kamikazi

Postby Kamikazi » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:10 am

Lets stop calling him Shepherd as it is more a Christian name from his 4Him days. Let call a spade a spade. Shepterd is his real name.

MadRocker

Postby MadRocker » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:46 pm

lol
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Return to “General Discussion”