Old cod day?

General Discussion area for any topic
Duk1NG

Old cod day?

Postby Duk1NG » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:10 pm

Dear, Dr and players.
I had a thought to agree with the clan and other players to bring the older call of duty back for a day and play back with a group of dr/players? an event day out of it? can be fun? Did you think of modern warfare 2, Call of duty bo2, mw3, Cod4, WaW? What do you think of this?

Greeting duk1Ng

micsas56

Re: Old cod day?

Postby micsas56 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:34 pm

I had these games ==> CoD-4, CoD-WaW, CoD-MW2, CoD-MW3, CoD-BO, CoD-BO2, BF3, BF4, BF1.
I hate these games ==> CoD-Ghosts, CoD-AW, and all new CoD, BF-Hardline, Medal of Honor, Medal of Honor-Warfighter.

Need to play theses games to see if I like it ==> Apex Legends, Insurgery, PlayerUnknow's-BattleGrounds, Ring of Elysium, World of Warships.
:sportbike:
Last edited by micsas56 on Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
"ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS..." "LIFE" WILL BE TAKEN
Games = BF1, BF4, COD-BO2, COD-BO, COD-WaW, COD4

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:13 am

I had most of them but would have to see If I still do

Duk1NG

Postby Duk1NG » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:22 pm

Let's make a event of it? :D

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:17 am

I have most of them but I think either World at War or CoD4 is missing.

Reaper ran a CoD4 and WaW server from his home but I believe there weren't too many players interested. Maybe I'm wrong.

I'm not sure which if those older games support dedicated servers. And if so, we need to pay for those. I would love to play MW2, MW3 and BO2 with some others.

I have MW2, MW3, BO, BO2, BF3, BF4. And about CoD4 & WaW: I don't really know. At least one of those but maybe two.

And how about World of Warships? Not an old game but would be fun to play with members. I know Madrocker and Reaper play it. I have picked it up again the last two weeks. Wonder who of us have World of Warships :gamer:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:32 pm

Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))I have most of them but I think either World at War or CoD4 is missing.

Reaper ran a CoD4 and WaW server from his home but I believe there weren't too many players interested. Maybe I'm wrong.

I'm not sure which if those older games support dedicated servers. And if so, we need to pay for those. I would love to play MW2, MW3 and BO2 with some others.

I have MW2, MW3, BO, BO2, BF3, BF4. And about CoD4 & WaW: I don't really know. At least one of those but maybe two.

And how about World of Warships? Not an old game but would be fun to play with members. I know Madrocker and Reaper play it. I have picked it up again the last two weeks. Wonder who of us have World of Warships :gamer:

I don't have world of Warships i have been playing BF4 on a reg bases have some of the others

MadRocker

Postby MadRocker » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:24 am

I play everything..lol..MW2,WaW,CoD4, BO,BO2 BF Bad Company 2, BF4, Destiny 2, Apex Legends, PubG, Sniper Elite 3, World of Warships, World of Tanks, and just got Tom clancy's Division 2.
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Duk1NG

Postby Duk1NG » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:38 am

Yeh maybe plan a day(date) in the weekend to play some oldschool games together? Always more fun to play with a big group ^^

Return to “General Discussion”