HC S&D Moved to New York -Jersey

General Discussion area for any topic
Duk1NG

HC S&D Moved to New York -Jersey

Postby Duk1NG » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:01 am

Dear, I moved the server to US because not many EU players are still active on black ops.. IP 66.55.158.242:3074, I would Ask reaper to reinstall the rank, and S&D Mod. any maybe make S&D an event? on satherday? Friday? Thanks

GingerNinja

Re: HC S&D Moved to New York -Jersey

Postby GingerNinja » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:14 am

Just played this a little and it doesn't seem to be HC

Duk1NG

Postby Duk1NG » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:20 pm

Reaper has to change it :)

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:23 am

Duk1NG (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Reaper has to change it :)

:howdy: I do like S&D! Wouldn't mind an S&D day! :pewpew:

I *think* I changed the rotation to HARDCORE S&D
Can someone check? I'm not at home and can't fire up Steam & BO here. But was able to find a copy of RCON and install it on a laptop here.

Edit: I hope I didn't mess up Paronicon by doing this btw. And I hope nothing will change when I turn off the laptop. Didn't really think it through very well. Sorry if I messed up any settings.

When I'm home I'll be setting up a Paronicon PC that'll keep running 24/7 and is accessible through TeamViewer for the admins.
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Duk1NG

Postby Duk1NG » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:33 pm

Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))
Duk1NG (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Reaper has to change it :)

:howdy: I do like S&D! Wouldn't mind an S&D day! :pewpew:

I *think* I changed the rotation to HARDCORE S&D
Can someone check? I'm not at home and can't fire up Steam & BO here. But was able to find a copy of RCON and install it on a laptop here.

Edit: I hope I didn't mess up Paronicon by doing this btw. And I hope nothing will change when I turn off the laptop. Didn't really think it through very well. Sorry if I messed up any settings.

When I'm home I'll be setting up a Paronicon PC that'll keep running 24/7 and is accessible through TeamViewer for the admins.

Thanks ill check that tomorrow ive been busy last week maybe a day at satherday? Friday will be hard because of the different timezone :( or we can put a vote on the web ?

Return to “General Discussion”