Modern Warfare

General Discussion area for any topic
hogheadkills

Modern Warfare

Postby hogheadkills » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:26 am

Sept 21 - 23 Modern war will be available for pc users for the beta fucking ps4 guy can play almost 3 weeks for free what kind of shit is that. :shok:

Duk1NG

Re: Modern Warfare

Postby Duk1NG » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:42 am

Yeh shooting time

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:52 am

So September 21st till 23rd we can try the beta? Can't wait. Curious and hope it'll finally be a good one again :beg:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

micsas56

Postby micsas56 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:38 pm

Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))So September 21st till 23rd we can try the beta? Can't wait. Curious and hope it'll finally be a good one again :beg:

I think if you like to try the BETA, you need to pre-order this game before.
https://www.callofduty.com/modernwarfare/beta
:pewpew:
"ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS..." "LIFE" WILL BE TAKEN
Games = BF1, BF4, COD-BO2, COD-BO, COD-WaW, COD4

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:06 am

Oh just great, I think they need to let people try it first Like Battle field did with BF1 79.00 is A little steep

WilBury

Postby WilBury » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:38 pm

Really Micsas? My take is that it's free Sept 21-23
"I've forgotten more than I'll ever know..." - WilBury

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:54 pm

WilBury (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Really Micsas? My take is that it's free Sept 21-23

thats what I thought too we soon shall see. :read: I think pre order just gets you in sooner.

micsas56

Postby micsas56 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:33 pm

Maybe I'm making a mistake, but I see it under Blizzard 19-20 PRE-ORDER FOR ACCESS and after SEPT. 21-23 FREE TO PC PLAYERS. :dontknow:
I can not find any other info about: FREE to PC ==> https://www.callofduty.com/modernwarfare/beta
I would like to try it before buying it. Because I was disappointed by the other CoD (Ghosts, Advance Warfare). :scared:
To date I never pre-order a game, I wait to know what other people think and after I decide if I buy. :blum3:
"ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS..." "LIFE" WILL BE TAKEN
Games = BF1, BF4, COD-BO2, COD-BO, COD-WaW, COD4

MadRocker

Postby MadRocker » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:18 pm

Its supported through Blizzard. Not sure if we'll be able to play together either. They do things through regions, not globally. Its a pre-order or if you bought some pack last game you get a pass.
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:42 pm

MadRocker (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Its supported through Blizzard. Not sure if we'll be able to play together either. They do things through regions, not globally. Its a pre-order or if you bought some pack last game you get a pass.

If they do regional only then they've found another way to make people not buy COD anymore. If I can play Europe only the I'm not gonna buy it.

I really hope they're not that stupid or that you can choose what region to play in.
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Return to “General Discussion”