SOZ BRUSHY

General Discussion area for any topic
4skin

SOZ BRUSHY

Postby 4skin » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:53 pm

I have to take this opportunity to apologise to Brushymoutain....Whilst in a Game last night I inadvertently KICKED Him ...Don,t ask me how? (It could have been due to the excessive amounts of CIDER & VODKA MIX) It was someone else that I was going to kick (ITK,s) but for some reason, I typed Brushy,s name by accident...Once again sorry Brushy you didn,t do anything wrong and the next time I see you in our server I will personally say sorry to you.. :rock_on: :rock_on: :rock_on:

Gr0uNDh0g

Re: SOZ BRUSHY

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:33 pm

Lol, I don't think he's registered to the website :laugh2:

Yay Cider & Vodka :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :biggrin:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

4skin

Postby 4skin » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:03 pm

:drinks: :ok:
Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Lol, I don't think he's registered to the website :laugh2:

Yay Cider & Vodka :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :biggrin:

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:58 am

Sometimes typing a couple the same letters will that but yeah the vodka will do that too because you can't see the frigging keyboard lol

Return to “General Discussion”