Rotation issues on both BO servers

General Discussion area for any topic
Gr0uNDh0g

Rotation issues on both BO servers

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Tue May 05, 2020 5:37 pm

Hi all,

Like some of you have already noticed, we're having problems with the maps rotation.
We have opened a support ticket @ GameServers so now we wait.

We have tried to solve the problem ourselves but to no avail. The problem seems to be beyond our reach.
I'm thinking to shut down Paronicon for now (the software that controls map rotation and member mods) so that the default rotation will at least run. I need to talk to Reaper and Madrocker about that first. But that means that nobody has mod or admin for the time being. So if that's the case: NOBODY TOOK YOUR RIGHTS AWAY :sos: :heat:
Just take names and 'punish' them later :cheesin:

We're confident the server will soon be running normally.

Gr0uNDh0g out :dclock:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Kamikazi

Re: Rotation issues on both BO servers

Postby Kamikazi » Tue May 05, 2020 11:30 pm

Sounds good. Is there a way in game to capture the sid or IP address of any offenders? Call of Duty Remote Console allows you to see who is playing on a server and their IP's as well as ban or kick. It was cool that you could kick a player when the server was full just so you could get in. This tool also allowed you to take maps off the exclusion list and that is how I fixed a BO server experiencing problems. Just curious.

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Wed May 06, 2020 10:49 pm

Yep, I know Rcon but it's not as good as Paronicon. I just wish Paronicon was still being serviced. It's old, man.

Anyways, no need for all that. It looks like it's all up and running now. Hopefully it won't bork up again. It's looking good for now.
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Duk1NG

Postby Duk1NG » Thu May 07, 2020 6:50 pm

Keep up the good work

Return to “General Discussion”