Hum@kiler is back(new member )

zacharias98

Hum@kiler is back(new member )

Postby zacharias98 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:25 pm

Well first of all i would like to thank you for accepting me as a member of DR CLAN..I own this game for 7yrs with over 2000 hours in game.This is my favourite game ever...with sd and ctf my favourite mods..The old school guys know VX server nuketown sd which was my favourite server.. now i play ony ctf in different servers,some of them notifying that they bann ppl for no reason,not keeping rules..anyway i would like to be a member of a clan that likes to keep the rules,obey to our members and the ppl of our clan and ofc a clan where my beliefs match theirs.In my real life i'm an army officer(in one yr time im officially an army officer)which means that i will play when i have time,normally 3-4 weeks of about 2hrs a day..depends of my friends.
As a member i will try to do my best,making other pple obeying to clan's rules and ofc having fun in order to enjoy that beautiful game<3

Gr0uNDh0g

Re: Hum@kiler is back(new member )

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:58 pm

Hi Zack, like I have already mentioned in your application, the clan members will vote as to your membership once we know you a little. So please join us on our Teamspeak server when you're playing on our servers.

Having your account activated (registering) is not the same as being accepted as a member. We need to know you a little first. Once the voting is done we'll get back to you. So no DR tags just yet please :gotcha: We won't let you wait too long :good:

Policing the games is not our main objective. Having fun and letting go of IRL things are. We want the rules to be followed but frown upon excessive warning and kicking ;)
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:25 am

Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Hi Zack, like I have already mentioned in your application, the clan members will vote as to your membership once we know you a little. So please join us on our Teamspeak server when you're playing on our servers.

Having your account activated (registering) is not the same as being accepted as a member. We need to know you a little first. Once the voting is done we'll get back to you. So no DR tags just yet please :gotcha: We won't let you wait too long :good:

Policing the games is not our main objective. Having fun and letting go of IRL things are. We want the rules to be followed but frown upon excessive warning and kicking ;)

Yeah What he said :pilot:

4skin

Postby 4skin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:53 pm

Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Hi Zack, like I have already mentioned in your application, the clan members will vote as to your membership once we know you a little. So please join us on our Teamspeak server when you're playing on our servers.

Hi Zack...The next time you are on our server please join us on Team Speak...Welcome to our server BTW and please carry-on enjoying ...P.S Have you tried our DLC server Yet ..? (SUNDAYS).

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:13 am

And this guy never came back was it something we said :dontknow:

Kamikazi

Postby Kamikazi » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:03 pm

I vote yes. We were playing the other night and someone did a !vip and he was chosen for the boot. We should stop using !vip. I do a little research and pick the person that joined last or has the crappiest score like Rock Dog most of the time.

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:29 pm

Kamikazi (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))I vote yes. We were playing the other night and someone did a !vip and he was chosen for the boot. We should stop using !vip. I do a little research and pick the person that joined last or has the crappiest score like Rock Dog most of the time.

Well he's been gone almost a year and left quickly I say he needs to play and get on TS for awhile :mafia: As far as vip if your a member it not going to kick you but i'm sure you know this

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:56 pm

Old post. Almost a year. He never joined us on TS and never got back to us on the website. I guess he wasn't that interested after all :fie:

About !vip, it's random and the members are protected. Chances are that it kicks a regular but I've only seen that happen a couple of times. I've never had complaints and in the console messages it shows a message saying that you can be kicked to make room for members and that it's nothing personal.

But it's a fair point. To pick someone manually, who just joined or isn't playing the objective, or is a dick :banned: ... is also a good option. I might try that next time.
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Kamikazi

Postby Kamikazi » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:03 pm

!VIP can also kick leading scorers and people that have been playing several maps. I try and reward people that have been playing a while or are regulars.

kalevra

Postby kalevra » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:43 pm

Just sharing my opinion:

Kicking players that just joined is not that good for the server. Sometimes the server is full and people wait 20 to 30min to join and then all of a sudden get "picked" for a kick to make room for a member. So, i think it's only fair to use the !vip command and let the server decide who goes and who stays in...

Cheers!
:wave:

Return to “Tell us who you are”