This is the Mentality of a Hacker & Cheat

General Discussion area for any topic
4skin

This is the Mentality of a Hacker & Cheat

Postby 4skin » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:33 pm

One of the reasons I stopped playing PUBG was because The hackers and cheats were becoming Impossible to compete with on a clean level...It now seems some Hackers are now endemic in COD WARZONE and are openly proud of the fact...Where are Clean and honest players like our Glorious Clan members going to play in the future?... Here is a recent interview and YouTube Footage from some pathetic creature who,s only aim in life is to spoil the Enjoyment of others.....BTW along the way to this corrupt Twats endeavour he admits to getting paid to cheat...What can be done about this .....Please click the link and watch Bro,s.......https://youtu.be/JU_6rovaICw.

micsas56

Re: This is the Mentality of a Hacker & Cheat

Postby micsas56 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:39 pm

It's a shame because it's ruining the game. Around 3 weeks ago I met 3 Hackers from the same team on CoD-MW (2019), they stood in front of me without moving and it was impossible to kill them. And I heard from some friends that there are more Hackers on CoD-Black Ops Cold War. I don't understand why Activision let them do it without banning them.
"ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS..." "LIFE" WILL BE TAKEN
Games = BF1, BF4, COD-BO2, COD-BO, COD-WaW, COD4

Duk1NG

Postby Duk1NG » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:17 pm

Yeh black ops Cold war, and Warzone is full of hackers :(

kalevra

Postby kalevra » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:52 am

micsas56 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))It's a shame because it's ruining the game. Around 3 weeks ago I met 3 Hackers from the same team on CoD-MW (2019), they stood in front of me without moving and it was impossible to kill them. And I heard from some friends that there are more Hackers on CoD-Black Ops Cold War. I don't understand why Activision let them do it without banning them.

There isn't much activision can do. The cheats keeps improving and becoming more and more efficient in bypassing any security plugins that the developers may have included in the game. Even if they ban the player's account, it literally takes a couple of minutes to setup a new one.

However, they should think of bringing back dedicated servers like BOps 1 or MW2. It's not a 100% reliable solution - as it won't stop the players from trying to cheat - but at least server admins can keep away as many cheaters as possible :mafia:
:wave:

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:43 am

Fuckers :ireful: Activision needs to prioritize this. Now they're just taking our money and do low level anti cheat activities. They need to up their efforts. A lot!! :ireful:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:05 pm

They are working on an anticheat it is still a couple of months away. I'm probably going to pay for any of their games until they come up with a fix. :rock_on:

MadRocker

Postby MadRocker » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:38 pm

Activision is working on hardware bans I believe. Accounts will be linked to hardware serial numbers similar to what Apex Legends, Valorant, and others making the device and user banned.
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

4skin

Postby 4skin » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:30 am

MadRocker (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Activision is working on hardware bans I believe. Accounts will be linked to hardware serial numbers similar to what Apex Legends, Valorant, and others making the device and user banned.
https://www.pcgamer.com/call-of-duty-warzone-bans-over-30000-cheaters-in-latest-wave/

Return to “General Discussion”