Prospecting (For the People who don't use FB)

General Discussion area for any topic
hogheadkills

Prospecting (For the People who don't use FB)

Postby hogheadkills » Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:52 am

Went up to some hills looking to use my Metal detector on one of the gold claims my prospecting club owns. The Rock my detector is leaning on is a giant Quartz boulder, I've personally never seen one that big. I was looking through a trash pile to see what I could home to discard and found this awesome Clear Quartz Crystal. The trash was left by a homeless squatter when He finally left. The area is called Summit and it it also used By the Union Pacific RR and BnsF and it is about 4300Ft Elevation 1310.64 M :dance:
Attachments
Clear Quartz 2.jpg
Clear Quartz 2.jpg (184.2 KiB) Viewed 8733 times
Clear Quartz 1.jpg
Clear Quartz 1.jpg (171.54 KiB) Viewed 8733 times
Trash Heep.jpg
Trash Heep.jpg (284.58 KiB) Viewed 8733 times
Giant Quartz.jpg
Giant Quartz.jpg (557.37 KiB) Viewed 8733 times
VP Summit.jpg
VP Summit.jpg (428.22 KiB) Viewed 8733 times
Snowy MT.jpg
Snowy MT.jpg (194.1 KiB) Viewed 8733 times

Gr0uNDh0g

Re: Prospecting (For the People who don't use FB)

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:08 pm

hogheadkills (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Went up to some hills looking to use my Metal detector on........

And when he hits the jackpot, he'll invite us all to his brand spanking new California house at the beach to have gallons and gallons of beer :drinks: while watching Rockdog and Kamikazi do an erotic ballet performance. :biggrin:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Gr0uNDh0g

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:45 pm

All joking aside... Looks like a cool hobby! :dsunny:
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:14 am

Gr0uNDh0g (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))
hogheadkills (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Went up to some hills looking to use my Metal detector on........

And when he hits the jackpot, he'll invite us all to his brand spanking new California house at the beach to have gallons and gallons of beer :drinks: while watching Rockdog and Kamikazi do an erotic ballet performance. :biggrin:

Do you think they can dance :laugh2: Beaches are overrated I'll be in a cabin in the woods.

Return to “General Discussion”