Hum@kiler is back(new member )

zacharias98

Hum@kiler is back(new member )

Postby zacharias98 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:25 pm

Well first of all i would like to thank you for accepting me as a member of DR CLAN..I own this game for 7yrs with over 2000 hours in game.This is my favourite game ever...with sd and ctf my favourite mods..The old school guys know VX server nuketown sd which was my favourite server.. now i play ony ctf in different servers,some of them notifying that they bann ppl for no reason,not keeping rules..anyway i would like to be a member of a clan that likes to keep the rules,obey to our members and the ppl of our clan and ofc a clan where my beliefs match theirs.In my real life i'm an army officer(in one yr time im officially an army officer)which means that i will play when i have time,normally 3-4 weeks of about 2hrs a day..depends of my friends.
As a member i will try to do my best,making other pple obeying to clan's rules and ofc having fun in order to enjoy that beautiful game<3

Gr0uNDh0g

Re: Hum@kiler is back(new member )

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:58 pm

Hi Zack, like I have already mentioned in your application, the clan members will vote as to your membership once we know you a little. So please join us on our Teamspeak server when you're playing on our servers.

Having your account activated (registering) is not the same as being accepted as a member. We need to know you a little first. Once the voting is done we'll get back to you. So no DR tags just yet please :gotcha: We won't let you wait too long :good:

Policing the games is not our main objective. Having fun and letting go of IRL things are. We want the rules to be followed but frown upon excessive warning and kicking ;)
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:25 am

Gr0uNDh0g wrote:Hi Zack, like I have already mentioned in your application, the clan members will vote as to your membership once we know you a little. So please join us on our Teamspeak server when you're playing on our servers.

Having your account activated (registering) is not the same as being accepted as a member. We need to know you a little first. Once the voting is done we'll get back to you. So no DR tags just yet please :gotcha: We won't let you wait too long :good:

Policing the games is not our main objective. Having fun and letting go of IRL things are. We want the rules to be followed but frown upon excessive warning and kicking ;)

Yeah What he said :pilot:

4skin

Postby 4skin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:53 pm

Gr0uNDh0g wrote:Hi Zack, like I have already mentioned in your application, the clan members will vote as to your membership once we know you a little. So please join us on our Teamspeak server when you're playing on our servers.

Hi Zack...The next time you are on our server please join us on Team Speak...Welcome to our server BTW and please carry-on enjoying ...P.S Have you tried our DLC server Yet ..? (SUNDAYS).

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:13 am

And this guy never came back was it something we said :dontknow:

Return to “Tell us who you are”