Kamikazi Application to the DR Clan

Clan App - Please create your own topic to apply
Kamikazi

Kamikazi Application to the DR Clan

Postby Kamikazi » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:47 am

* Who you are. Kamikazi AKA Earl Hayter

* Where you are from. Broken Arrow, OK. Suburb of Tulsa

* Why you want to join our clan. Because you have some cool members. Well except Kal, he's a fellow nerd. Reaper is pretty cool as well. Everyone has been really cool to me and that is a big reason why I am joining. Plus, I want to pester Kal more. What other reason do you need.

* Have you ever been in any other clan, if so, which clan and why did you leave. Yes. ESAW. Haven't officially left the clan but they don't play Black OPS, mainly Battlefield and Battlefield bores the crap out of me.

* How old you are. 54

* Do you have a VAC ban. Nope, never been banned from any game. Maybe a couple of Bars. Not really I really don't like the tast of alcohol.

I have a mic and am already in TS. I do want Ban access to make sure the server remains clean of hackers. Been admin on two different Black Ops servers and COD 4 Modern Warfare called AAAAAToy Soldiers back in the day.

I am an avid Whitetail bow hunter here in OK. Shot shot my biggest buck to date. Love Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and would love to choke out Shepterd.

Gr0uNDh0g

Re: Kamikazi Application to the DR Clan

Postby Gr0uNDh0g » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:44 am

Hey Kamikaze, I'm pretty sure this application will be a swift and short process :hahaha: I'm confident all members will vote you in. Well, except for Kal maybe :gotcha:

All members have mod rights. So pretty much everything but ban. Making you admin is a different story and is something me and the other admins will have to talk about of course.

So, thanks for the application and we'll get back to you soon. Like I said, your application will probably be a very short process.

See ya soon!

Gr0uNDh0g 0,,,o
Punxsutawney Phil is coming for you! :pewpew:

RickySpanish

Postby RickySpanish » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:05 am

About damn time, Kami.

Good to see you finally coming aboard.

Cheers,

Rick

checken

Postby checken » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:14 pm

G'day Earl,
from the land down under. :rock_on:

About time you sorted your shit and joined us.
Always good to see you trying to start server when it's empty, and inviting more victims...i mean players :laugh2:

See you when im shooting at ya mate

Dave

Duk1NG

Postby Duk1NG » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:56 am

That was about time !

Enjoy your stay

Return to “Clan Application”